Absolute die hard mcgregor fans just as cancerous as rick & morty fan base, agreed?

Conor fans were annoying a few years ago.

Now his haters a million time worse.

Any further attempt, to provoke me or my allies, will be met with vicious retaliation.
Can confirm this. Brutality in its purest form. Teeming hordes of blood thirsty hell bent soldiers will swarm you and consume your very being

Conor Fanbase is fine.

The toxic element and over saturation of Conor on Sherdog come from his haters.

Conor haters give him more time and effort then any of Conors nuthuggers.

Do a search on the threads created about Conor see how many are started by his fans and how many are hate threads.

Guarentee you the hate threads are way more.

LoL

Conor Fanbase is fine.

The toxic element and over saturation of Conor on Sherdog come from his haters.

Conor haters give him more time and effort then any of Conors nuthuggers.

Do a search on the threads created about Conor see how many are started by his fans and how many are hate threads.

Guarentee you the hate threads are way more.

LoL
That may be the case but there is no hate here my friend, only love

My dear children we need to start establishing ranks, Kobra has proved himself as a worthy ally, thus i am appointing him luetenant corporal (whatever that means) I shal now be referred to ONLY as sergeant cluechap

No other name will be accepted and failure to address me by my formal name shall suffer the consequences for such treason

That goes for Luitenant Corporal Kobra also, still attempting to summon his friend that one punches mcgregor fans

I’m debating whether you are aware of the fact that I am aware of your sarcasm Kobra, I smell it from a mile away like an apex predator sniffing out it’s prey
giphy.gif

Glad we are on the same page my friend, be prepared to fight by my side in many wars

Yes, he is always up for a ring....He does Demand respect though...He can also be a bit stubborn.
Stubbornness is a trait I thoroughly dislike amongst my troops

You need to be prepared to jump into action at the drop of a hat

I think I’ve gone mad guys lol started with innocent threads, now I’m constructing an empire

I find some of them endearing with all their passion. Maybe I've spent too much time here.

That goes for Luitenant Corporal Kobra also, still attempting to summon his friend that one punches mcgregor fans
You may have to summon him, he feels that I am beneath him.....So he may not respond.

You sir seem to have the necessary prowess I require for my troops, come, join the alliegance
I find some of them endearing with all their passion. Maybe I've spent too much time here.

You may have to summon him, he feels that I am beneath him.....So he may not respond.
I did message him inquiring about his one punch killing power, no response

SavageAngel swarthy drofrah come my children

Back