Absolute die hard mcgregor fans just as cancerous as rick & morty fan base, agreed?

"Absolute die hard mcgregor fans just as cancerous as bad thread starters, agreed?"

*Fixed

I don't see how Conor cucks are similar to fans of Rick and Morty.
I shall explain again then so you *do* see.
Basically when someone/ something gets big and famous it gets plagued by 12 normies & almost kinda ruins it, not that rick & morty could ever be ruined for me but it’s certainly tainted with normal cancerous people, same with mcgregor fans, see the correlation?

Hasn’t this been a bundle of fun tho guys? We’re on this journey together, one day I’ll make a decent thread and you’ll all be so proud ya boi cluechap

The show sucks. McNuggets suck. And this thread sucks.

Fuck Joe Rogan.

Just a joke, buddeh. Don't be sad, homie.
Ay. Don’t you worry your little boots darling. I’m gonna be positive and use the secret law of attraction to motivate myself! YOINK

I think your misinterpreting your judgment on where I’m placing my hatred actually. I love rick & Morty & understand it thoroughly. Do you understand the Schrödinger’s cat reference in the episode a rickle through time? I think not

Normally I just read MMA discussions on this site and never contribute. But I had to sign up when I read this because I have to tell you something.

I PROMISE you're not as smart as you think you are.

being a conor fan is synonymous with being a lifelong cuck, hopefully they'll disapear after oct 6th when khabib humiliates conor with ease

The show sucks. McNuggets suck. And this thread sucks.

Fuck Joe Rogan.
Don’t start pretending you’re mr cool now young man. You’re not edgy because you don’t like things, it’s time to accept that ya boi cluechap is here to stay & in all honesty I’m a bit drunk & I have been on this forum for over 6 hours why and what am I doing with my life

You started this thread like a lion and ended up like a kitten.

maxresdefault.jpg

Normally I just read MMA discussions on this site and never contribute. But I had to sign up when I read this because I have to tell you something.

I PROMISE you're not as smart as you think you are.
Normally I don’t give attention to negative Nancy’s like you, but I had to acknowledge you and reply to your comment to tell you something.

I PROMISE i am aware of how feeble of a human being I am, and in fact I relish it, baby. Glad I was the one to lure you out of the darkness and into the world of communication, ay bud I was just proving a point that I did like Rick and morty just not the fan base, also, test me biatch!! I’m well versed in all thing astrophysics and will drop the facts at will, don’t make me shower you in my superior knowledge

Normally I don’t give attention to negative Nancy’s like you, but I had to acknowledge you and reply to your comment to tell you something.

I PROMISE i am aware of how feeble of a human being I am, and in fact I relish it, baby. Glad I was the one to lure you out of the darkness and into the world of communication, ay bud I was just proving a point that I did like Rick and morty just not the fan base, also, test me biatch!! I’m well versed in all thing astrophysics and will drop the facts at will, don’t make me shower you in my superior knowledge

No no no you're great dude don't say that. You're just not smart enough to talk like that to people, no one is.

You started this thread like a lion and ended up like a kitten.

maxresdefault.jpg
Oh dear. Misinterpretation at its finest.
I’m a f*cking liger now boi, come at me cause I’ll slash ya with ma feline reflexes & claws, and eat your entrails for tea

No no no you're great dude don't say that. You're just not smart enough to talk like that to people, no one is.
Ay. Sarcasm? Lowest form of wit. Not complicate nor hard to detect

You should all be thanking me right now for this top tier entertainment in all fairness

I like you tho, I like your tone, you are a splendid human being, I can tell

Back