Abortion assistant at PP jokes about a 12 week old unborn baby "another boy!"

R

ripskater

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...w-to-avoid-getting-caught-selling-baby-parts/

In this new video there are more scenes in the pathology lab where Planned Parenthood personnel and picking through body parts in a petri dish. At one point there is a cracking sound and a medical assistant says it’s the cracking of the baby’s skull.

Dr. Ginde laughs and says, “It’s a baby.”

Referring to the value of an intact heart laying in the dish, a medical assistant is heard to say, “five stars.”

Looking for legs and finding them, the assistant announces, “Another boy.”
Wait? I thought it was just a ball of tissue, or at the most a fetus. But even this abortion assistant knows this is a baby. And at 12 weeks announces "It's a boy!"

[YT]GWQuZMvcFA8[/YT]

I wonder how much joy fills her heart to take the life of an unborn boy?

Last edited by a moderator:
How are the pipe bombs coming?

More sick shit from the gruesome far left

Inb4 selective editing.

The left is some monstrous folks.

Inb4 selective editing.

Lol

The left is some monstrous folks.

There's gotta be some lefties that have a conscience. I don't know how you can see all the images like this one with the head cut off the body on the petri dish and be ok with all that.

You can't tell me that God is gonna be ok with our country sponsoring this and doing this.

The reason religious types are interested in this is because you're looking for ways to cast abortion in a negative light. A corrupt organization doesn't mean that abortion is a bad thing in general.

The reason religious types are interested in this is because you're looking for ways to cast abortion in a negative light. A corrupt organization doesn't mean that abortion is a bad thing in general.

Nor do the actions of a few.

Pro lifer Christians who want to make abortion illegal are sick. If there is a hell they are there.

Their bible isnt even against abortion nor did the church care until recently. They made it up.

Lol

There's gotta be some lefties that have a conscience. I don't know how you can see all the images like this one with the head cut off the body on the petri dish and be ok with all that.

You can't tell me that God is gonna be ok with our country sponsoring this and doing this.

God is not ok with it.

The judgement on this country is going to be swift, brutal and decisive.

Is there a way of murdering babies that can be cast in a positive light?

God is not ok with it.

The judgement on this country is going to be swift, brutal and decisive.

Yes, god, the creator of the entire freaking cosmos, writer of the mathematics that define our reality, judges countries - an entirely arbitrary, human construction. Just so we're clear, thats like choosing a president based on what soccer team they played on in 5th grade.

Im sure god will also be offended that I didn't capitalize its name.

Yes, god, the creator of the entire freaking cosmos, writer of the mathematics that define our reality, judges countries - an entirely arbitrary, human construction. Just so we're clear, thats like choosing a president based on what soccer team they played on in 5th grade.

Im sure god will also be offended that I didn't capitalize its name.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.

Back