Abortion assistant at PP jokes about a 12 week old unborn baby "another boy!"

I lean pro life but you cant just take a few people and claim they are the entire org, Rip for example wouldn't want to have me use examples of girls who were raised by religious nut cases who later became strippers as an example of what might just happen to his imaginary 6 year old and all kids raised by religious nut cases.

You still can't help talking about my 6 yr old daughter can you?

I'm sure the jokes are made during autopsies of adults as well. Gotta say something to lighten the mood.

Not that it's right, but it's pretty normal for lab techs and surgeons to be insensitive.

How are the pipe bombs coming?

Who knows. We do know how the organs are coming. Nowadays, they are careful when they cut the baby up inside their mother's belly so they do not crush its skull. Basically these "doctors" have mastered Operation now.

Operation-KO.jpg

Kind of weird how "non human masses of cells" have human organs? Weird? Reality is weirder than fiction I guess.

The joke wasn't funny and your avatar fits your statement.

How is the quality of the humor relevant in any way, and where in my post did I make any allusion to the joke being funny?

If you want to make a thread about comedy critique, feel free.

I think it was, totally uncool, I don't like the guy but this is redic, same as Hulk Hogan, wtf? You can't make a sex tape with your best friends wife without worrying about this shit now?

Dammit Nicky!!! I made this account mostly just to ask you one thing! Have you ever run into Lindsay Lohan in her wild days, and if you did, what was your impression?!?!
I don't even care that you hate Jews or whatever, I just love and wanna know about Lindsay

I think it was, totally uncool, I don't like the guy but this is redic, same as Hulk Hogan, wtf? You can't make a sex tape with your best friends wife without worrying about this shit now?

That's what I am saying. Its kind of creepy that people are so into doing this now.

You still can't help talking about my 6 yr old daughter can you?

There is no way this is true. No way that a man can have a wife who gives up the sex, who is loving, who has children, and yet spends all day long on sherdog. Posting at the most random hours (10am, 11am, 12pm, 11pm, 9pm, 8pm, 4pm, 3pm.). 7 days a week and constantly surfing at the most random hours. Sunday nights, Friday mornings (don't gets kid driven to school?). And if the children are homeschooled and you work than its even more unlikely because somehow no matter when or how or where you can be found on here at the most absurd times with the same consistency.

Anyways I know the truth its all an illusion you make up.

Nobody really believes it. The daughter is imaginary

You do realize that when someone's job is dealing with this kind of stuff all the time they aren't going to weep for every aborted fetus/embryo or whatever. You would literally go crazy if you took your job that seriously. I'm sure coroners, morticians, etc NEVVVVER joke about death behind closed doors. That's how normal healthy human beings deal with that kind of shit.

There is no way this is true. No way that a man can have a wife who gives up the sex, who is loving, who has children, and yet spends all day long on sherdog. Posting at the most random hours (10am, 11am, 12pm, 11pm, 9pm, 8pm, 4pm, 3pm.). 7 days a week and constantly surfing at the most random hours. Sunday nights, Friday mornings (don't gets kid driven to school?). And if the children are homeschooled and you work than its even more unlikely because somehow no matter when or how or where you can be found on here at the most absurd times with the same consistency.

Anyways I know the truth its all an illusion you make up.

Nobody really believes it. The daughter is imaginary

Believe what you want. But it's all true.

Who knows. We do know how the organs are coming. Nowadays, they are careful when they cut the baby up inside their mother's belly so they do not crush its skull. Basically these "doctors" have mastered Operation now.

Operation-KO.jpg

Kind of weird how "non human masses of cells" have human organs? Weird? Reality is weirder than fiction I guess.

And the abortion assistant can tell that the 12 week old unborn baby is a boy!

My implication was that I'm sure the the guy who I quoted was all for the public skewering o Donald Sterling, being banned from the NBA and being forced to sell his team based on a private conversation he had in which he was recorded without his knowledge. All while defending Planned Parenthood and their employees' reprehensible actions and comments, under the guise of "invasion of provacy", i.e., the similar circumstances in which Sterling was recorded. I call that hypocrisy.

Well I wasn't for the public lynching of Sterling via social media.

It is an invasion of privacy. So I am not a hypocrite I support planned parenthood. I don't like Donald Sterling but what happened to him I wonder at times if it was even legal or something our democracy should pride ourselves on.

This effort is all about trying to control the narrative for the August home district townhalls - but I don't think many Reps have townhalls anymore since they're always taken over by interest groups. It worked once with the teabaggers, then the next year the Dems had their plants going after GOP for something or another and since then townhalls are much more controlled - if they have them at all.

I believe I read a headline (didn't click the story link) that McConnell and Hatch both voted in support of fetal tissue donation. Which is exactly what this "expose" really is all about.

Well I wasn't for the public lynching of Sterling via social media.

It is an invasion of privacy. So I am not a hypocrite I support planned parenthood. I don't like Donald Sterling but what happened to him I wonder at times if it was even legal or something our democracy should pride ourselves on.

I guess I was wrong about you. However, I would put dollars to doughnuts that the majority of people, besides you, who defend PP by using "invasion of privacy" also wanted to string up Sterling.

Believe what you want. But it's all true.

Lol no its not but you tell yourself this. Look you are surely a nice store greeter who resents the assistance he receives but the truth is the story you tell is a lie. Also how's work Rip?

12am, 7:31am, 6:32pm, 6:45pm, 7:15pm, 7:30pm, 8:03pm, 8:30am, 11am, 12pm, the list goes on and on. Everyday.

Lol no its not but you tell yourself this. Look you are surely a nice store greeter who resents the assistance he receives but the truth is the story you tell is a lie. Also how's work Rip?

12am, 7:31am, 6:32pm, 6:45pm, 7:15pm, 7:30pm, 8:03pm, 8:30am, 11am, 12pm, the list goes on and on. Everyday.

There is not one lie.

You do realize that when someone's job is dealing with this kind of stuff all the time they aren't going to weep for every aborted fetus/embryo or whatever. You would literally go crazy if you took your job that seriously. I'm sure coroners, morticians, etc NEVVVVER joke about death behind closed doors. That's how normal healthy human beings deal with that kind of shit.

thats exactly how its handled i have friends who are RN's and i was a cop in nypd .. if you dont laugh about it sometimes you just cry or go mad

There is not one lie.

Yes there is. You know this deep down.

God said don't lie or you will burn for eternity. God also said its not good enough to say you believe in him and that very few who call out to him will make it past the gates.

On the dole extreme right wing christian? No way.

Yes there is. You know this deep down.

God said don't lie or you will burn for eternity. God also said its not good enough to say you believe in him and that very few who call out to him will make it past the gates.

Keep telling yourself that I'm lying if you want. Also, you seem extremely obsessed with me for some reason?

Back