Abortion assistant at PP jokes about a 12 week old unborn baby "another boy!"

This is why I'm against abortion around or after the first trimester. You can't tell me something that already has limbs and developing organs and an actual heartbeat isn't a human being. I'm not a religious person at all but still.

Is there a way of murdering babies that can be cast in a positive light?

Exactly.

"Oh, they're just trying to make tiny body parts in a petrie dish sound like a bad thing." :rolleyes:

It does blow the whole "ball of goo" theory away, though.

This is why I'm against abortion around or after the first trimester. You can't tell me something that already has limbs and developing organs and an actual heartbeat isn't a human being. I'm not a religious person at all but still.

I appreciate you saying that THP

I am pro-choice, but people should treat the process respectfully. Though, if God didn't smite America for all the heinous things it has condoned in the past, I don't think this is going to tip the scales.

God is not ok with it.

The judgement on this country is going to be swift, brutal and decisive.
Hey Rip, tell us again how Westboro are not representative of evangelical views in general or of your views specifically!

They're simply honest where you're passive-aggressive.

I think every state should put abortion to a popular vote. In states where abortion would become illegal, the people that voted against it are put on a list, and then when an unwanted baby is born, they pull a random name from the list and call em with the good news about their new child! That way everyone is happy. "We have happy news for you rip, please come by and pick up your newest family member! It's a boy from a Hispanic sex slave who got pregnant from her dad before he sold her! Congratulations!"
Having said that, obviously people dealing with this should have clear guidelines on what proper procedures are, to avoid ugly situations where abortions are performed a certain way, etc. as that is obviously despicable, and I would think the pro-choice crowd would also agree with that

Hey Rip, tell us again how Westboro are not representative of evangelical views in general or of your views specifically!

They're simply honest where you're passive-aggressive.

God decides when our judgement comes. Not me.

I think every state should put abortion to a popular vote. In states where abortion would become illegal, the people that voted against it are put on a list, and then when an unwanted baby is born, they pull a random name from the list and call em with the good news about their new child! That way everyone is happy. "We have happy news for you rip, please come by and pick up your newest family member! It's a boy from a Hispanic sex slave who got pregnant from her dad before he sold her! Congratulations!"

Are you making fun of a baby boy born under those circumstances? And are you insinuating that he should die instead?

Are you making fun of a baby boy born under those circumstances? And are you insinuating that he should die instead?

I was hoping to point out that there are circumstances where I just don't see how you can deny a woman the right to an abortion. If a baby is born from a brother raping his sister, people will absolutely not be lining up to adopt it, and would you really blame the mother for not wanted the child, or not loving it later if all it did was remind her of her abuse in the past?

I've worked in a hospital and some Dr's can be absolutely ridiculous like this. I remember oral surgeons checking out x-rays of patients who have been in car accidents, they know it's a female, hold up the x-ray to view it, and comment "oh yeah, she's hot!". All just to get a laugh out of the fellow doctors for judging a girl solely on her x-ray.

Or other times, where a nurse will come in to explain what's going on with the patient, when the Dr will be like "wait, slow down, firstly, is she hot?"

Good people and bad people in every field out there.

Also, as I said, I am pro-choice, but I think that being pro-life with obvious exceptions is a perfectly reasonable and respectable viewpoint... but I also think being against abortion in any case, period is extremism, and most likely religious extremism, which is not how the laws of this country should be based on. Thoughts?

I've worked in a hospital and some Dr's can be absolutely ridiculous like this. I remember oral surgeons checking out x-rays of patients who have been in car accidents, they know it's a female, hold up the x-ray to view it, and comment "oh yeah, she's hot!". All just to get a laugh out of the fellow doctors for judging a girl solely on her x-ray.

Or other times, where a nurse will come in to explain what's going on with the patient, when the Dr will be like "wait, slow down, firstly, is she hot?"

Good people and bad people in every field out there.

laughter is the best medicine

I don't get why people get outraged about what people joke about on their own time.

I say all sort of f'cked up stuff to my friends and sometime coworkers, I post horrible stuff on Sherdog from time to time.
I like sick humor, I like shock jokes. It's not hard to imagine that some people in a morose job like that would be tempted to be humorous at some point.

I lean pro life but you cant just take a few people and claim they are the entire org, Rip for example wouldn't want to have me use examples of girls who were raised by religious nut cases who later became strippers as an example of what might just happen to his imaginary 6 year old and all kids raised by religious nut cases.

Just saying, these folks should be fired, but they are not PP.

I'm sure you said the same thing about the Donald Sterling audio.

I think it was, totally uncool, I don't like the guy but this is redic, same as Hulk Hogan, wtf? You can't make a sex tape with your best friends wife without worrying about this shit now?

I don't get why people get outraged about what people joke about on their own time.

I say all sort of f'cked up stuff to my friends and sometime coworkers, I post horrible stuff on Sherdog from time to time.
I like sick humor, I like shock jokes. It's not hard to imagine that some people in a morose job like that would be tempted to be humorous at some point.
The joke wasn't funny and your avatar fits your statement.

Work around fire fighters and paramedics some time, most have a twisted sense of humour about their work and what they see. It floored me at first.

I think it was, totally uncool, I don't like the guy but this is redic, same as Hulk Hogan, wtf? You can't make a sex tape with your best friends wife without worrying about this shit now?

My implication was that I'm sure the the guy who I quoted was all for the public skewering o Donald Sterling, being banned from the NBA and being forced to sell his team based on a private conversation he had in which he was recorded without his knowledge. All while defending Planned Parenthood and their employees' reprehensible actions and comments, under the guise of "invasion of provacy", i.e., the similar circumstances in which Sterling was recorded. I call that hypocrisy.

Back