Abortion assistant at PP jokes about a 12 week old unborn baby "another boy!"

If I'm not mistaken TS I believe you once said in a hypothetical situation where your daughter was raped and impregnated you'd be fine with her being forced to carry that burden to full term. That sickens me more than any of these videos.

That's what he wanted you to feel. Your gullibility is of great amusement to him.

We disagree, but I appreciate you posting that.

I'm not sure what you specifically disagree with, but I do think the portion of this hysteria that comes as a result of medical people talking about body parts in a casual way is overblown. I have a buddy who dissects cadavers to harvest tissue for medical procedures, do you think he could really do his job if he didn't distance himself from the lives of the people he was working on? There's no way. I highly doubt PP doctors are unusual in that they see bodies in many situations as objects of study than as fully formed humans. If this wasn't the case, everyone who did autopsies would just be weeping constantly.

Killing, dismembering and selling body parts of a living fetus.......what ever!

However, that dentist killing that innocent majestic lion........there is no excuse for it and he should be hung or at the very least everything should be taken away from him. I am so outraged by his actions.

If the abortion doctors are paying women to come to them so they can kill their fetuses for sadistic pleasure and then take picture posing in the aftermath, get back to me.

Plus, Christian groups do try to ruin abortion doctors' lives all the time. They publish lists of their names and addresses so that violent lunatics can stalk them, harass their children in schools, and basically make their lives hell. It's one of the major reasons there are so few doctors in states with large evangelical populations who are willing perform abortions; why go to medical school just to go open a practice that's constantly surrounding by people screaming for your death and enhellment?

Back