Abortion assistant at PP jokes about a 12 week old unborn baby "another boy!"

I can't believe you haven't been banned yet, OP. You're such an obvious fucking troll. You've become truly offensive with all this PP video spamming. You need to get a life.

(In before OP puts on the wide-eyed, religious hick act and denies he's as fake as a three dollar bill.)

Seriously, mods, how are you not already clued in to this clown?

I feel like abortion is sometimes an unpleasant necessity... but this is just...

ugh

I share the reaction that it's unpleasant, but honestly, if you secretly film in any workplace that deals with sensitive issues, you'll find that when people work with stuff regularly, they will make jokes about it, no matter what the issue. I don't think it's a problem, usually. As long as they know how to behave in public and are sensitive to their customers/patients/the berieved. A friend of mine worked at a a funeral service, and I'm sure people would be horrified by how they could talk about the corpses at times. I know I was.

Even so, I'm still pro-funeral.

Really? abortions have been legal for 40 years. some other countries even longer. God clearly DGAF. You religious types just want to see death and destruction.

Yeah that's why we're pro life.

If they're not human, then why are their parts being harvested?
I don't think his point was that they're not human, but rather that it's not murder.

If you're dependent on my body to survive and I remove you, killing you in the process, it's not murder.

If I'm not mistaken TS I believe you once said in a hypothetical situation where your daughter was raped and impregnated you'd be fine with her being forced to carry that burden to full term. That sickens me more than any of these videos.

I don't think his point was that they're not human, but rather that it's not murder.

If you're dependent on my body to survive and I remove you, killing you in the process, it's not murder.

Murder is taking someone's life...it's murder

You do realize that when someone's job is dealing with this kind of stuff all the time they aren't going to weep for every aborted fetus/embryo or whatever. You would literally go crazy if you took your job that seriously. I'm sure coroners, morticians, etc NEVVVVER joke about death behind closed doors. That's how normal healthy human beings deal with that kind of shit.

You are talking about people whose jobs force them into dealing with tragedy every day so almost as a coping method they have adopted a morbid sense of humor tha doesn't reflect their true self. That is probably true. But these people were not forced into this job. They are people that feel despite having its own organs with separate brainwaves and heartbeats and can feel pain that the fetus isn't human (or simply do not care) and then go ahead and joke accordingly.

Murder is taking someone's life...it's murder
Not quite.

Murder:
"Murder is the killing of another person without justification or valid excuse, and it is especially the unlawful killing of another person with malice aforethought."

You can kill people in a variety of ways without it being murder.

Lol no its not but you tell yourself this. Look you are surely a nice store greeter who resents the assistance he receives but the truth is the story you tell is a lie. Also how's work Rip?

12am, 7:31am, 6:32pm, 6:45pm, 7:15pm, 7:30pm, 8:03pm, 8:30am, 11am, 12pm, the list goes on and on. Everyday.

Dude,you do know that smart phones and computers hooked up to the internet are almost everywhere now, right? I post things on sherdog while I'm out in the middle of the field at any hour of the day.

Understand that you are undermining any credibility you may have by insisting on something you have no way of knowing for sure. Debate Rip on the substance of the topic, but these personal attacks do nothing but distract from the subject at hand.

This is disgusting.

Too much emphasis is placed on attacking the women who get abortions. Really, they are people going through an incredibly tough time, and the culture, doctors, and leftists are taking advantage of their grief and confusion. Its the doctors and abortion lobbyists who the real evil.

Lol no its not but you tell yourself this. Look you are surely a nice store greeter who resents the assistance he receives but the truth is the story you tell is a lie. Also how's work Rip?

12am, 7:31am, 6:32pm, 6:45pm, 7:15pm, 7:30pm, 8:03pm, 8:30am, 11am, 12pm, the list goes on and on. Everyday.

You don't have a computer at your desk? Or a phone you can use?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Everyone, point at this loser and laugh. He probably tears tickets at the movie theatre.

There's gotta be some lefties that have a conscience. I don't know how you can see all the images like this one with the head cut off the body on the petri dish and be ok with all that.

You can't tell me that God is gonna be ok with our country sponsoring this and doing this.

Well, in all seriousness, what is sickening is not so much the medical procedure as their attitude towards what they're doing. Lots of medical procedures are really gross, and while I expect medical professionals to get inured to a lot of that (after all, they couldn't do their jobs if they were continually shocked by body parts and blood), the cavalier attitude shown is disturbing. Again, I'll wait until a major news org picks this up as I don't trust Breitbart as far as I could throw his moldering coffin, but the earlier reports of body part sales turned out to be at least partially true and raised serious ethical questions about PP's activities to I'm certainly not going to write this report off out of hand.

If things like this really are going on at PP, they should probably get out of the abortion business all together, at least in states where they're not the only option. Most of what they do is provide birth control and gynecological services anyway, just stick to that if you can't maintain a high level of seriousness and ethics in what is obviously a morally fraught area of obstetrics.

Well, in all seriousness, what is sickening is not so much the medical procedure as their attitude towards what they're doing. Lots of medical procedures are really gross, and while I expect medical professionals to get inured to a lot of that (after all, they couldn't do their jobs if they were continually shocked by body parts and blood), the cavalier attitude shown is disturbing. Again, I'll wait until a major news org picks this up as I don't trust Breitbart as far as I could throw his moldering coffin, but the earlier reports of body part sales turned out to be at least partially true and raised serious ethical questions about PP's activities to I'm certainly not going to write this report off out of hand.

If things like this really are going on at PP, they should probably get out of the abortion business all together, at least in states where they're not the only option. Most of what they do is provide birth control and gynecological services anyway, just stick to that if you can't maintain a high level of seriousness and ethics in what is obviously a morally fraught area of obstetrics.

We disagree, but I appreciate you posting that.

You don't have a computer at your desk? Or a phone you can use?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Everyone, point at this loser and laugh. He probably tears tickets at the movie theatre.

Pretty standard fare for around here.
The WR is made up primarily of hypocrites, racists, and bigots from both sides of the aisle these days.

These videos have been floating around and are gaining political and corporate traction. PP has started losing some private funding, and this has given them a black eye.

But its a smudge on an organization that some support so they validate and down play it as having a little fun on the job, while resorting to attacking rip as usual. Calling out his posting times makes you look far more pathetic than him btw.

Killing, dismembering and selling body parts of a living fetus.......what ever!

However, that dentist killing that innocent majestic lion........there is no excuse for it and he should be hung or at the very least everything should be taken away from him. I am so outraged by his actions.

Killing, dismembering and selling body parts of a living fetus.......what ever!

However, that dentist killing that innocent majestic lion........there is no excuse for it and he should be hung or at the very least everything should be taken away from him. I am so outraged by his actions.

Welcome to outrage culture. Everyone has to be really mad about something all the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate

"Within the book, the purpose of the Two Minutes Hate is said to satisfy the citizens' subdued feelings of angst and hatred from leading such a wretched, controlled existence. By re-directing these subconscious feelings away from the Oceanian government and toward external enemies (which probably do not even exist), the Party minimizes subversive thought and behavior."

Do you believe in rapture? Also do you think world war III would be a sign of Jesus return?

Its not murder of a human.

It might not be technically murder. But it is the killing of a human. It's just not fully developed. And if the lack of being fully developed and dependent means you have no rights then we have cities full of people eligible for very late term abortion.

Back