News Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov: Khabib vs Ferg, Kevin Lee vs Islam, Conor vs Islam for rematch in 2021

I know he got this school 100500 planet jui jitsu, does he have any other students who are successful in MMA? Because I still have my doubts..

I searched for video evidence from Tonys camps footage and I can't actually see Eddie in any of the videos. Can Eddie simply be so delusional from all the weed that he believes that Tony is his student?

P34xJKD.gif

Eddie's a legit bjj no-gi savant. He's a weirdo, but in sub-only grappling competitions (where there are no points) his guys do really well. He's geared all his bjj coaching for that. He's had success at ADCC himself, subbed Royler, etc. Black belt from Jean Jacques Machado (side note-I got to train with Carlos Machado a couple times---RIDICULOUS, I felt like it was my first time on the mat, and I was 31 and he was 44 and I couldn't do a damn thing).

Anyway, other 10th planet guys would be Killa B, Jouban, and Gastelum that are in the UFC.

Eddie is Tony's coach, but really only for bjj. It's not like Tony is taking advice from him about striking, etc.

Eddie's a legit bjj no-gi savant. He's a weirdo, but in sub-only grappling competitions (where there are no points) his guys do really well. He's geared all his bjj coaching for that. He's had success at ADCC himself, subbed Royler, etc. Black belt from Jean Jacques Machado (side note-I got to train with Carlos Machado a couple times---RIDICULOUS, I felt like it was my first time on the mat, and I was 31 and he was 44 and I couldn't do a damn thing).

Anyway, other 10th planet guys would be Killa B, Jouban, and Gastelum that are in the UFC.

Eddie is Tony's coach, but really only for bjj. It's not like Tony is taking advice from him about striking, etc.

Thanks for a detailed answer. I mostly seen him on Rogans podcast, high AF talking about conspiracy theory nonsense. Thought maybe he is overstating his involvement in Tonys preparations.

Back