A ufc without Anderson.

Haha he did make Sonnen his beach. Wasn't that the fight where Maia had that beautiful throw then locked up the triangle?

It was a thing a beauty. I'm glad Maia is going back to his BJJ roots. He is one of the most entertaining fighters when he spams grappling.

Forrest would still have his soul.

It was a thing a beauty. I'm glad Maia is going back to his BJJ roots. He is one of the most entertaining fighters when he spams grappling.

Yes, Maia's striking is actually decent imo but i hate seeing guys stray away from their strength. Kinda like Gonzaga.

id have to agree with some of the early comments.
henderson would have taken the mw belt from rich.
and who knows how marquart vs rich would have turned out?
but yeah i think rich franklin would be considered much higher in terms of p4p status and all time great status.

Yes, Maia's striking is actually decent imo but i hate seeing guys stray away from their strength. Kinda like Gonzaga.

I hate K1 Gonzaga. The Cro Cop fight was bad for his fight mentality

Rich would've been champ until 2009/10 when Sonnen came along methinks

Forrest would still have his soul.

Nah, I think the Shogun rematch would've taken it from him if the Rashad fight already didn't

3.gif

Dem hammerfists. Shogun has some of the most underrated GnP in the sport

In an alternate universe where Rafael Cordeiro opened the door?

Middleweight would be looked at as strong because there would be a lot of competitive title fights and the number of viable contenders would be huge.

It could be seen in the same light as lightweight were every contender could beat each other or be champ.

I think so. I think he's waiting for Anderson to retire.

Well he might have to wait a while if Anderson is serious about that 10 fight contract

Still I'd love to see Machida drop to MW there isn't much left for him to do at LHW

Middleweight would be looked at as strong because there would be a lot of competitive title fights and the number of viable contenders would be huge.

It could be seen in the same light as lightweight were every contender could beat each other or be champ.

This.

Forrest all these great fighters the Spider have humiliated would've have still had their dignity.

Probably a lot of us wouldn't be here to post. Heck, UFC might not exist.

The consequences of messing around with the past are impossible to predict.

However, I can predict that the Congo would be better off if someone had killed Mobutu 60 years ago.

Probably a lot of us wouldn't be here to post. Heck, UFC might not exist.

The consequences of messing around with the past are impossible to predict.

However, I can predict that the Congo would be better off if someone had killed Mobutu 60 years ago.

Mind=blown.

Back