A ufc without Anderson.

Mw Champ list:

Franklin<Marquart<Hendo<Shields<Belfort<Weidman<Bisping<Okami<Sonnen<Maia<Weidman.

Maybe Rashad or Machida would have been champs too.

Rich Franklin would have been the most dominant champ in UFC history. He was destroying everybody not named Anderson.

Rich Franklin would have been the most dominant champ in UFC history. He was destroying everybody not named Anderson.

Marquart or Hendo or Belfort would have taken that belt

He would be considered a can outside of the ufc like every other fighter

The UFC MW division would be a much better place. Maybe its just me but a champion that reigns over a divsion the way that he has is very bad for the sport. I'm never excited to see him fight

The UFC MW division would be a much better place. Maybe its just me but a champion that reigns over a divsion the way that he has is very bad for the sport. I'm never excited to see him fight

How does being the best at what you do is BAD for the sport? Never excited to see his fights, that's rich coming from John Fitch fan.

I guess we would see more fighters from LHW moving to MW. In that case I believe Machida would be champ right now.

Chael Sonnen, undefeated and undisputed Middleweight champion.

How does being the best at what you do is BAD for the sport? Never excited to see his fights, that's rich coming from John Fitch fan.

Same here. I'd watch Anderson Silva over Jon Fitch any day of the week.

And to say Anderson Silva is bad for the sport is just straight up stupid.

Last edited:
Back