a serious question! MUST READ!!!

Hey Dr Pepper had Garth Brooks doing comercials for them, hell how did that not work out?

"i'll be back, hah i bet you didn't know i was going to say that"
that line still make me wince.

Dr Pepper and vodka is great and you can quote me on that

the way country music has exploded onto TRL, its a shocker that its not the biggest teen hit since Bob Seager. they'll just need to research harder i guess.

hahahahahaha Last Action Hero might be the best and worst movie ever made.

20 oz bottles, fill it to the top of the label with dr. pepper (anyone call it mr. pip?) and the rest with vodka, enjoy!

I tend to just get a pint glass tip in vodka then fill with dr pepper

as for Last Action Hero, I'm at a loss for words to describe that thing

Originally posted by MahatmaPetey
As i was looking at my profile, and tried *but failed...* to add myself to my buddly list on sherdog.net, i couldn't help but wonder...how many of you add yourself to your buddy list on instant messenger?

I DO!

I even have 5 names to make myself seem popular. My friends, I have been living a lie...

Petey, if it's any consolation I send myself Christmas cards and tac them up all over the place to seem popular. Of course people have caught on to my little scheme, so I will no longer send myself Christmas cards. Rather Birthday presents and Valentine's Day Chocolates.

thisthreadsucks.jpg

a german sheperd told me to kill anyone that has more than one buddy in the buddy list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back