A Psychological Question

Another thread where the TS brags about getting poked in the pooper by some woman he was with for 2 months.

Thanks again for your time and advice. I find this board extremely helpful and therapeutic at times.

Anyways, I find that I get really frustrated with people who are inconsistent with their words and actions. I'm fairly sensitive to noticing this and seeking it out, but it doesn't necessarily make the inconsistencies any less real.

For instance, I came off a breakup where I noticed this seemingly intelligent woman was inconsistent in what she said and did. She even admitted early on in the relationship that she was like that, since I talked to her about disliking that inconsistency pattern in people. Why would you admit you're inconsistent?

Examples: (There's a lot of them, but I don't remember or won't waste too much space)
-When we were talking, she didn't want me to view her as a sexual object. Yet, she wore clothes showing cleavage on our first date, talked about her sexual ability, and had butt sechs and was willing to let me do "whatever you want to do to me."
-She talked about not wanting a baby, but wanted a baby weeks later when her friend had one.
-While talking about being a teacher for autistic children, she said there was nothing wrong with them and she got so much fulfillment out of her job. Yet, she said she liked hard challenges, So, like, which is it? Your autistic kids are really hard to work with because there's something with them or there's nothing wrong with them and you're not challenging yourself as much as you'd like to admit?
-She said she was a positive thinker, but was more externally negative than I was. Complained about me being so nice to her and worried about me sexualizing her (negative thoughts), but broke it off the moment I was mean to her.

I recently started dating another woman who I am noticing the same patterns. I have a friend who does the same shit(wanted Jalen Ramsey all draft but then sucked off the Ezekiel Elliot pick). What gies?

Peoples words and to a lesser extent thoughts are PR for their actions/behaviours.

You should try not to let that bother you because it is the nature of things.

What you want is someone running better PR.

When you say inconsistent with their word, do you mean like people signing a contract for the Army and later try to get out of it?

No one is perfect and you come off as arrogant when you micro-analyze and over-judge everyone.

Here is Mike, who is clearly mentally unstable, judging people harshly and probably being confrontational and aggressive with them. Just give it a rest and back off. Things will be better for you that way.

And one more thing, don't talk to chicks about the Army.

Hoes be creepin

No one is perfect and you come off as arrogant when you micro-analyze and over-judge everyone.

Here is Mike, who is clearly mentally unstable, judging people harshly and probably being confrontational and aggressive with them. Just give it a rest and back off. Things will be better for you that way.

And one more thing, don't talk to chicks about the Army.

The reality is I am critical of others because I hate myself. Isn't that psychology 101? I am more critical of myself than anyone. Naturally, that harshness transfers to other people.

When you say inconsistent with their word, do you mean like people signing a contract for the Army and later try to get out of it?

Well, I can tell you that I truly didn't want to sign, but I also didn't believe signing was enabling the terror I would be subjected. I didn't even tell people I was leaving for the Army since I didn't know if I'd like or not. It was just an ignorant decision; not inconsistency.

girl dresses like a slut, brags bout her sexual abilities, tells you she likes it in the back, and your thoughts are centered on analyzing her mental state?

First I see you are still obsessing over the special ed teacher lady as this is like your third thread about her even though you were only "together" for two months and from the sounds of it, only you thought you two were together.

Secondly, whip out your fine tooth comb and you will easily find that all people have inconsistencies from time to time if not often. Ironically, the children on the spectrum that your "ex" worked with, particularly the ones with Aspergers, are probably the most consistent people on the planet.

The funny thing is, people who are inflexibly consistent suffer socially and in relationships....just like you TS.
Usually I find posts helpful for processing and feeling better, so I do bring things up a lot. I'm also terribly critical of myself and doubting myself more than I should, so sometimes I just want others perspectives to ground me. If anything, thats a good thing that I'm willing to accept I'm wrong and take advice. If these posts didn't help me, I wouldn't make them. Thanks fr everyone's contributions.

Peoples words and to a lesser extent thoughts are PR for their actions/behaviours.

You should try not to let that bother you because it is the nature of things.

What you want is someone running better PR.
I like this explanation. It's kind of like projecting or some psychological term

Are you a fucking robot dude, did someone just turn on your AI? Don't date you have to many problems, focus on those problems instead of trying to drag other people into your world. A month down the road she is going to sick of your shit and you will be back on here posting how nothing is ever your fault and people are strange blah blah blah.

Ts is Ralph wiggums all grown up

Dang, foo, that's the behavior of like 99.9999% of all women right there. The other .0001% was Mother Teresa. Foo.

@MikeHolmes , have you already started seeing a psychologist or someone like that yet? It really does help for people who are suffering from depression. Constantly making threads on here may make you feel better for a short while when you get some of your issues of you chest, and maybe even some answers that you find helpful. But it isn't going to make your depression go away. Seek help buddy. It works.

@MikeHolmes , have you already started seeing a psychologist or someone like that yet? It really does help for people who are suffering from depression. Constantly making threads on here may make you feel better for a short while when you get some of your issues of you chest, and maybe even some answers that you find helpful. But it isn't going to make your depression go away. Seek help buddy. It works.

Yeah, I'm seeing a therapist. I want to try a mood stabilizer, so I'm going to ask for a referral to a psychiatrist. Not that medications are a cure, but I've read studies that certain ones can be helpful.

Just sounds like weak sense of identity. A woman can be highly sexual and still not want to be objectified, that's not very hard to understand lol.

Yeah, I'm seeing a therapist. I want to try a mood stabilizer, so I'm going to ask for a referral to a psychiatrist. Not that medications are a cure, but I've read studies that certain ones can be helpful.
Awesome dude! I Hope the therapy will help you beat your depression! Best of luck to you.

Awesome dude! I Hope the therapy will help you beat your depression! Best of luck to you.

Thanks for the kind words. Things are looking up for me. I just have to find a better way of not hating on myself and others for the most meaningless and insignificant shit.

Back