A Psychological Question

Thanks for the kind words. Things are looking up for me. I just have to find a better way of not hating on myself and others for the most meaningless and insignificant shit.
You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

Was the psychological test to see if I would read all that?

Cause I won't, you win

Thanks again for your time and advice. I find this board extremely helpful and therapeutic at times.

Anyways, I find that I get really frustrated with people who are inconsistent with their words and actions. I'm fairly sensitive to noticing this and seeking it out, but it doesn't necessarily make the inconsistencies any less real.

For instance, I came off a breakup where I noticed this seemingly intelligent woman was inconsistent in what she said and did. She even admitted early on in the relationship that she was like that, since I talked to her about disliking that inconsistency pattern in people. Why would you admit you're inconsistent?

Examples: (There's a lot of them, but I don't remember or won't waste too much space)
-When we were talking, she didn't want me to view her as a sexual object. Yet, she wore clothes showing cleavage on our first date, talked about her sexual ability, and had butt sechs and was willing to let me do "whatever you want to do to me."

She wants you to treat her like a sexual person, not a sexual object. She's not saying she isn't sexual -- she's saying she's very sexual and that's an important part of who she is.

-She talked about not wanting a baby, but wanted a baby weeks later when her friend had one.

How did she "want a baby"? did she start making plans to have a baby? Or was she reflecting on something she chose to give up, like when married guys sometimes feel loss because they can't have other women, but it doesn't mean they're trying to have an affair?

-While talking about being a teacher for autistic children, she said there was nothing wrong with them and she got so much fulfillment out of her job. Yet, she said she liked hard challenges, So, like, which is it? Your autistic kids are really hard to work with because there's something with them or there's nothing wrong with them and you're not challenging yourself as much as you'd like to admit?

You sound crazy here.

-She said she was a positive thinker, but was more externally negative than I was. Complained about me being so nice to her and worried about me sexualizing her (negative thoughts), but broke it off the moment I was mean to her.

I recently started dating another woman who I am noticing the same patterns. I have a friend who does the same shit(wanted Jalen Ramsey all draft but then sucked off the Ezekiel Elliot pick). What gies?

The problem might be you.

What you are describing sounds like typical female inconsistency to me...

Yep. I'm not a slut, oh yes I am, and now I'm not and now I am. I'm so classy, oh wait I'm so dirty... I'm both. I'm every woman, it's all in me...

Meh, chicks go cuckoo when babies show up. I guess be glad she broke it off if this was anything more than a passing fancy.

This one sounds kind of like you're looking for issues in what she said. Enjoying challenges and working with autistic kids (and saying there's nothing wrong and her job is fulfilling) isn't really inconsistent.

Pretty normal chick stuff. I'm guessing it wasn't going to work out anyway and she'd been thinking so too if she broke it off at the first sign of conflict.
First post nailed it. Women are full of shit.

your problem is that you believed a woman. a woman say whatever suits her agenda at the moment. if her agenda changes, so does what she says.

your problem is that you believed a woman. a woman say whatever suits her agenda at the moment. if her agenda changes, so does what she says.
lol what would your mother say if she heard you say that?

lol what would your mother say if she heard you say that?
well, if she was in a good mood, she would agree and say "well, sweety, we are women after all". if I displeased her recently, she would be more mad at me.

LoL, the contributions here helped me and made me laugh. I guess, I just take life too seriously because I'm depressed and self-critcal a lot, so I begrudge and envy others, which leads to overanalyzing.

Part of me doesn't want to date for awhile until I work on myself, but that's counterbalanced by the desire for pussy. Life is a quandary.

Women are inconsistent.
That's it.
I mean, so are men, but women are REALLY inconsistent, flighty, whatever you want to call it.

They think they know what they want, kind of, pretty much exactly, since they were young. They have these ridiculous, idealized, Disney-fed ideas about perfect relationships without quarrel, where issues are easily resolved and men know how to listen to them.
In reality, when they SAY they want something, they may only be saying it, when it's not what they want, what they really really want.
So you say, "Tell me what you want, what you r-- ah, fuck it."

Women are scatterbrained, emotionally driven. But those emotions are a never ending roller coaster ride, up and down the hormone hills. They insist you anticipate their desires, but their desires can go from "Let's do something!" to "I need some space" in a New York minute.

Just be glad you get to fuck one every now and then.

and remember that, as long as you're careful enough, you don't have to get attached to all of them.

The way I worded it, yes, I see your interpretation exactly. I'm not describing it well, but there was a lot of inconsistencies relative to how she portrayed herself and her job versus her actions and different words.

"Meh, chicks go cuckoo when babies show up. I guess be glad she broke it off if this was anything more than a passing fancy."

This was different. She's had multiple friends have babies this year. She had said that she didn't like babies despite that. Then, the one friend has a baby, and she wants one? And considering I told her I had a vasectomy? Yeah, the relationship wasn't likely going to workout, but she was definitely inconsistent on this one.

the end product of all the "I do want one, I don't want one" is that they realize they're finally ready to have one.

the end product of all the "I do want one, I don't want one" is that they realize they're finally ready to have one.

Probably. I had a vasectomy, so I have to expect some women are going to pull away because of that underlying desire to have children.

Probably. I had a vasectomy, so I have to expect some women are going to pull away because of that underlying desire to have children.

That or you don't tell them and just keep trying really hard to have kids.

Thanks again for your time and advice. I find this board extremely helpful and therapeutic at times.

Anyways, I find that I get really frustrated with people who are inconsistent with their words and actions. I'm fairly sensitive to noticing this and seeking it out, but it doesn't necessarily make the inconsistencies any less real.

For instance, I came off a breakup where I noticed this seemingly intelligent woman was inconsistent in what she said and did. She even admitted early on in the relationship that she was like that, since I talked to her about disliking that inconsistency pattern in people. Why would you admit you're inconsistent?

Examples: (There's a lot of them, but I don't remember or won't waste too much space)
-When we were talking, she didn't want me to view her as a sexual object. Yet, she wore clothes showing cleavage on our first date, talked about her sexual ability, and had butt sechs and was willing to let me do "whatever you want to do to me."
-She talked about not wanting a baby, but wanted a baby weeks later when her friend had one.
-While talking about being a teacher for autistic children, she said there was nothing wrong with them and she got so much fulfillment out of her job. Yet, she said she liked hard challenges, So, like, which is it? Your autistic kids are really hard to work with because there's something with them or there's nothing wrong with them and you're not challenging yourself as much as you'd like to admit?
-She said she was a positive thinker, but was more externally negative than I was. Complained about me being so nice to her and worried about me sexualizing her (negative thoughts), but broke it off the moment I was mean to her.

I recently started dating another woman who I am noticing the same patterns. I have a friend who does the same shit(wanted Jalen Ramsey all draft but then sucked off the Ezekiel Elliot pick). What gies?

You talk about not liking people saying one thing then doing another, then go on to cite a chick as an example. It's a good example and all, but it's also a woman. It's kinda their thing -it's what they do.

I don't know what to tell ya here boss, but good luck lol

That or you don't tell them and just keep trying really hard to have kids.

Lol. I have joked about that, but I couldn't actually do it. I'm deeply flawed, but I don't take advantage or manipulate people; I couldn't live with myself.

Another thread where the TS brags about getting poked in the pooper by some woman he was with for 2 months.
Yeah seriously, this has to be like the fifth one in a couple weeks. It's like he's trying to create different subjects just to mention that but they are all similarity sad lol

You talk about not liking people saying one thing then doing another, then go on to cite a chick as an example. It's a good example and all, but it's also a woman. It's kinda their thing -it's what they do.

I don't know what to tell ya here boss, but good luck lol
I had a girlfriend of 6 years and 4 years, so I was unfamiliar with the dating process.

Yeah seriously, this has to be like the fifth one in a couple weeks. It's like he's trying to create different subjects just to mention that but they are all similarity sad.

I miss her butthole. It felt like sweet butter. Plus, it's funny.

Back