A pro grappler makes more than every MMA fighter minus three. Is this a bad look for the UFC?

There is no UFC fighter that can sell privates for $600 an hour, or anything close to it

What Gordon teaches is a system that is unique to him and Danaher, which is something you can't say for MMA fighters.

Thats because BJJ has this ridiculous cult following. Gracies certainly did a good job marketing it.

Gordon rips Jones and Khabib's knees clean off in 1 minute in a real fight

See above

Thats because BJJ has this ridiculous cult following. Gracies certainly did a good job marketing it.

See above
There's not a single BJJ guy in the world that can successfully market privates for $600 an hour

Not Roger, not Rickson, nobody.

People flock to Gordon because they realise that what he's doing is truly unique

There is no UFC fighter that can sell privates for $600 an hour, or anything close to it

What Gordon teaches is a system that is unique to him and Danaher, which is something you can't say for MMA fighters.

There's a reason why Condit/Wonderboy's striking instructionals sell like 20 copies and Gordon's sell thousands in a matter of days.
Do you think Nick Diaz getz lame 600 dollars for private session?
Ryan is doing decent money but nowhere any close to top ufc fighters.
Stop trolling.

Do you think Nick Diaz getz lame 600 dollars for private session?
Ryan is doing decent money but nowhere any close to top ufc fighters.
Stop trolling.
Nick Diaz couldn't sell privates for $150, let alone $600

Dude is high as a kite, drunk 24/7 and will be dead broke in a few years

I think you would be surprised what some rich pervs would offer for a hour of the WMMA hotties time. :rolleyes:

Michelle-Watterson-prefight-pics-134.jpg

Ronaldo probably does have CTE lol

Studies have shown that heading the ball can actually cause brain trauma if done for long periods of time, and he's been doing it for over 30 years

Well, Gordon's gonna get arthritis, so each to their own.

Reactions: HHJ

That dead broke part is so wrong. The "expensive" parts of his lifestyle often are paid by others.

He has a paid-for home, and paid-for car that I remember to be some normal car, who knows how much in standard (financial markets) investments, and has a few businesses. That's great. That's not broke in a few years.

He is a better businessman who has diversified his income and has earnings throughout the year instead of 1-4 pay days. How is it similar?

Ow sorry i ment Nate. 600 is nothing, top ufc fighters can ask for lot more. They just dont need to sell privates and dvds to make living. Ryan is just goid enterpreneur he ia not a top fighter.

never knew grappling was that famous... $$$

It's not that he's that famous really, but he's the best no-gi grappler in the world so people who don't know how to torrent are willing to pay for his DVDs and they're about $250 a set.

I dunno if John Danaher might make even more than him, but he's not the type to brag about it.

Lol

Not when you're as good as Gordon
well gordon to be that good trains a lot, so more brain damage, plus he wasn't born that good ...

Just in judo, who is less violent on the brain ( but more on the body ), the professional athlete develops CTE at the end of their career, so I let u imagine bjj, with all those blood chocks, and trauma to the head.

Although Bernardo Faria is getting a cut of everyone's money, so maybe he's the true winner here.

573d1bb2aeeea.jpeg

Reactions: HHJ
well gordon to be that good trains a lot, so more brain damage, plus he wasn't born that good ...

Just in judo, who is less violent on the brain ( but more on the body ), the professional athlete develops CTE at the end of their career, so I let u imagine bjj, with all those blood chocks, and trauma to the head.
Yeah you're reaching

Never heard of anyone getting a concussion from BJJ, plus blood chokes only cause brain damage if you hold onto them after the guy is already out

Never heard of someone getting a co

Yeah you're reaching

Never heard of anyone getting a concussion from BJJ, plus blood chokes only cause brain damage if you hold onto them after the guy is already out

There have actually been studies which have linked blood chokes to strokes, but I really like doing BJJ so I choose to ignore them.

Back