A pro grappler makes more than every MMA fighter minus three. Is this a bad look for the UFC?

Except Gordon (when corona isn't going on) competes over 25 times a year on average lol

He also doesn't get any brain damage and his matches are usually over inside 6-7 minutes
bjj gives brain damage, not as much as MMA, but it gives.

man you guys really don't like each other lol. I've seen you guys in multiple threads lol.
He's mad i keep handing out 50 - 45's everytime he makes some jerkoff comment. lol

man you guys really don't like each other lol. I've seen you guys in multiple threads lol.
I live rent free inside that dude's head

He can't wait to comment on all of my beautifully articulated threads

Settle down, gents lol.<Lmaoo>

Settle down, gents lol.<Lmaoo>
Peli is all like

"please guys dont fight,dont hit each other in the head,with sharp objects oh no please dont lol"

I live rent free inside that dude's head

He can't wait to comment on all of my beautifully articulated threads
Shit is trash bro,just like gordon ryan's mma credentials. He can hang back and watch gay movies with Marc Laimon.

Not that there is anything wrong with that

Peli is all like

"please guys dont fight,dont hit each other in the head,with sharp objects oh no please dont lol"
LOL.

I'm about love and harmony

Shit is trash bro,just like gordon ryan's mma credentials. He can hang back and watch gay movies with Marc Laimon.

Not that there is anything wrong with that
Gordon is undefeated in MMA and never been knocked out, unlike your heroes

Gordon is undefeated in MMA and never been knocked out, unlike your heroes
tenor.gif

It's a different sport and Gordon is an outlier, I don't think Dante Leon for example makes anywhere near that, despite being one of the better guys in the world.

Anyway Ronaldo made $109 million last year without CTE, so they're all tramps compared to him.

It's a different sport and Gordon is an outlier, I don't think Dante Leon for example makes anywhere near that, despite being one of the better guys in the world.

Anyway Ronaldo made $109 million last year without CTE, so they're all tramps compared to him.
Ronaldo probably does have CTE lol

Studies have shown that heading the ball can actually cause brain trauma if done for long periods of time, and he's been doing it for over 30 years

The best grappler in the world, Gordon Ryan, posted an Instagram story 2 days ago of his tax returns. They showed that he made $3.8million USD before taxes, and thinks he will make over $6 million for this current financial year because of how quickly his brand is growing.

Only three active UFC fighters consistently pull over $4mil a year (two if we're counting Conor as retired).

Gordon Ryan turned 25 this month, doesn't have any CTE, and makes more money than UFC "stars" with millions of IG followers and championship belts.

All seven of Gordon's $250 instructionals sold thousands of copies, he also makes $30k per match and charges $600 an hour in privates + $35k a month from sponsors. Not to mention the insane seminar money

Below is a record of first week sales for his new Open Guard DVD in the first week alone:

When will all UFC champs start making 7 figures a fight?

your method is biased, you compare full earnings (competition plus others) for ryan and only competition earnings for UFC fighters
your forget maybe some fighters might do privates too and charge a lot, and some have brands of their own too

What is it with these boxing & bjj trolls?

Does it trigger you so much that your guys would get killed in a cage fight that you have to make all these shit threads?

your method is biased, you compare full earnings (competition plus others) for ryan and only competition earnings for UFC fighters
your forget maybe some fighters might do privates too and charge a lot, and some have brands of their own too
There is no UFC fighter that can sell privates for $600 an hour, or anything close to it

What Gordon teaches is a system that is unique to him and Danaher, which is something you can't say for MMA fighters.

There's a reason why Condit/Wonderboy's striking instructionals sell like 20 copies and Gordon's sell thousands in a matter of days.

The best grappler in the world, Gordon Ryan, posted an Instagram story 2 days ago of his tax returns. They showed that he made $3.8million USD before taxes, and thinks he will make over $6 million for this current financial year because of how quickly his brand is growing.

Only three active UFC fighters consistently pull over $4mil a year (two if we're counting Conor as retired).

Gordon Ryan turned 25 this month, doesn't have any CTE, and makes more money than UFC "stars" with millions of IG followers and championship belts.

All seven of Gordon's $250 instructionals sold thousands of copies, he also makes $30k per match and charges $600 an hour in privates + $35k a month from sponsors. Not to mention the insane seminar money

Below is a record of first week sales for his new Open Guard DVD in the first week alone:

When will all UFC champs start making 7 figures a fight?

I love Gordon, but he is a bit autistic lmao:) Just because he doesn't have CTE doesn't mean he doesn't have something else lol:)

He is a wizard on the mat, but not the smartest in other facets.

What is it with these boxing & bjj trolls?

Does it trigger you so much that your guys would get killed in a cage fight that you have to make all these shit threads?
Gordon rips Jones and Khabib's knees clean off in 1 minute in a real fight

Cry about it

Back