Social A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ...

The Diplomat

Peace Among Worlds
@Steel
Reaction score
A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ...

191017123321-joanna-schroeder-super-169.jpg

Los Angeles(CNN)Joanna Schroeder has a warning for parents of teen and tween white boys: If you don't pay attention to their online lives, the white supremacists will.

"They've studied the way that our young men interact online, and they have looked at what these boys need," she said. "And they have learned how to fill those needs in order to entice them into propaganda."

That's what she found when she asked her own teenager if they could go through some of his social media together.

"He was scrolling quickly, really quickly," she said. "It was so fast, and he slowed down, and I saw an image of Hitler and I stopped him, and I said, 'Wait, is that Hitler?'"

It was. A meme depicting Hitler and implying a time traveler would have tipped him off about the future to keep him alive had popped into the boy's Instagram suggestions.

"I know my kids understand Hitler, but as I scrolled through his [social media] I saw more memes that joked about the Holocaust and joked about slavery," Schroeder said. The impact, she said, seemed to be "desensitizing our kids to things we should be sensitive to."

Other terms she tells parents to listen for include snowflake; kek, a form of "lol" that sometimes refers to an ironic white nationalist 'religion'; cuck; chad; femenoid; beta; "Blood and Soil," and the numbers 14 or 88, for their association with Hitler and Nazism.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/22/us/california-mother-warning-white-supremacists-soh/index.html

Welp, it seems like the majority of Sherdog is white supremacist. But we already knew that. ;)

She is 100% right.

weird how lots of those words like cuck, soy boy and other low iq words show up here all the time.

Young males are very impressionable

Propaganda isnt exclusive to young white teens. Theres propaganda tailored for everyone, around every corner of the internet.

As well as netflix. Along with the movies you let them watch. Also, their cartoons. As well as their video games. And also on network television.

Wait, everyone doesnt already know this???

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/22/us/california-mother-warning-white-supremacists-soh/index.html

Welp, it seems like the majority of Sherdog is white supremacist. But we already knew that. ;)
Thread title is misleading. Should read:

WARNING: if you have a white mother, take away her internet access before she makes a fool of herself in exchange of 2 minutes of fame.

That was attention whoring 101. Lol at making a fuss from a meme. Fken old people
source.gif

Wow.

Two in the stunning, one in the brave.

"They've studied the way that our young men interact online, and they have looked at what these boys need," she said. "And they have learned how to fill those needs in order to entice them into propaganda."

So, the article admits these young boys are not getting what they need, so they search elsewhere and these 'white supremacist boogeyman' are providing what they actually need?

do mothers of dark teen sons have anything to worry about?

i mean, cept for cops.

Good thing there wasn't social media back in the late 90's because I am pretty sure I was also once an edge lord teenager that made jokes about the holocaust and probably some racist, homophobic, sexist, etc stuff mixed in there as well. This shit will all come back to absolutely ruin them as adult men.

Wait a minute. I could have sworn "kek" was a World of Warcraft thing. It's what the filter would translate "lol" as to Alliance players who were near Horde players? How did that get turned into a white supremacy thing?

She is 100% right.

weird how lots of those words like cuck, soy boy and other low iq words show up here all the time.

True enough. So how do terms such as "white privilege", reparations, colonialism, patriarchy, rape culture and other such dog whistles aimed at instilling guilt influence our young?

She is 100% right.

You cower in fear too much over someone elses skin color. If you were bullied by whites in school understand that it happens and is apart of life sometimes. Not every white person hates you.

First off, definitely would.

Second, she has a point. Parents should be vigilant as to what their kids are doing on social media. Obviously her singling out of white teens is going to trigger some but she is white so she is just concerning herself with what is relevant to her. Muslim parents obviously have to worry about a different ideology other than white supremacy radicalizing their kids.

Last edited:
If you Google "neglected housewife" her pic should come up

The mom sounds like a racist tbh. Her major concern is white kids with shitty home lives and no dads laughing at memes online? Bitch, black people have their families ripped apart by the welfare state and their wayward fatherless kids actually joining gangs and going to prison, and your nerd son making a twitter joke is a national emergency? There's baby stuff in the background of the pic, who's willing to bet that the baby is going to be transgender by age 10?

Wait a minute. I could have sworn "kek" was a World of Warcraft thing. It's what the filter would translate "lol" as to Alliance players who were near Horde players? How did that get turned into a white supremacy thing?
The same way milk, math, school buses, bandaids, the ok symbol, bowl haircuts, police, schools and dogs are all white supremacy symbols.

This is why fathers should be allowed to raise there sons. The only things single mothers are good at is freaking out about nothing for attention and filling prisons with there offspring.

Back