Social A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ...

I honestly don't know how some of you live your lives on the daily

the amount of pearl clutching and (I hope feigned) disgust for shit that honestly doesn't even exist IRL is mind boggling

I understand coping, but I don't understand not living in reality

I honestly don't know how some of you live your lives on the daily

the amount of pearl clutching and (I hope feigned) disgust for shit that honestly doesn't even exist IRL is mind boggling

I understand coping, but I don't understand not living in reality

Most of it is not real concern. It's an attempt to gain political leverage. Like when a Dem congresswoman asked Mark Zuckerberg this week why he allowed a mainstream conservative site to be involved in fact checking since they have unspecified ties to "white supremacy". It's developing into a form of McCarthyism. Commies were both real and a real threat in his age. But that threat was used cynically to gain control over what folks could say and who they could associate with.

Yes. There's plenty of writing about all of the negative imagery out there that parents of black kids need to be wary about. Everything from gang imagery to imposter syndrome.

I think the difference here is that minority parents generally accept that some of the race-based propaganda their kids encounter are legitimately dangerous to their mental well-being. And white parents, while cognizant of generically negative propaganda, are only now becoming aware of race-based propaganda that affects the mental health and choices of their children.

To wit: Black parents are always concerned with glorifying gang culture in media because some kids will embrace that imagery as a realistic path forward. White parents are becoming aware of how glorifying racism/white nationalism (as it occurs on the internet) can lead their kids to embrace that imagery as a normal way to express themselves.

And while internet trolls might snicker and say "So what", I think most responsible parents don't want their kids running around embracing racist ideologies, black, white, Asian, etc.
nice response.

i left it ambiguous with darked skinned teens and wasnt only referring to black kids though. threw the cop thing in as a jab. but in the case of white parents worrying about their teen sons getting influenced by white supremacy, lots of asian, african and other parents have to worry about their children being radicalised and influenced by terrorists online. this got overlooked by my cop jab.

Imagine the shame a parent must feel when their child turns out to be an 8chan Incel alt righty listening to Crowder.

Ugh the shame. I’d rather him be the kid that farts while doing sit ups in gym class.

Doesn't know how to use "their, there, they're", incoherent post, location West Virginia...checks out.
Does not have any thing to add to the conversation so just cries about spelling.

You just be sure to pay close attention to what I type cupcake. I will teach you more than you will ever learn from your mommys basement. I will be the dad you never had.

You are welcome.

Be very afraid of the keks and the frogs

But pay no mind to the multuple drug commercials you will see while watching your favorite 30 minute tv show. Weve got a fix for your problem bro, trust us ;)

The left has done more to make the far right and white supremacy appealing to young white men than the far right and white supremacists ever could. They are tired of being told that they are responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened and that not liking being shat upon is proof that they are bad.

Did you not read what I wrote? I used 17 in my first post to illustrate the age range that I see. Then I explained about a 17 year old and a 5 year old is the same age spread as a 14 year old and 2 year old. Or a 15 year old and a 3 year old. So a teenager and a toddler.

As for the woman - how old should I guess her to be based on a professional picture?

i should have realized that you're trolling, my mistake.
She looks over 40 to be fair. A ton of make up can't hide her wrinkles.

She looks over 40 to be fair. A ton of make up can't hide her wrinkles.
A decent 40+ but 40+ nonetheless. Well actually, she could be carrying a lot of extra weight under the cut off of that pic
191017123321-joanna-schroeder-super-169.jpg
but I still say she ranks well enough on the MIFLmeter.

A decent 40+ but 40+ nonetheless. Well actually, she could be carrying a lot of extra weight under the cut off of that pic
191017123321-joanna-schroeder-super-169.jpg
but I still say she ranks well enough on the MIFLmeter.
I'm not really into post menopausal women. I will be that creepy old guy surrounded with young women

Thread about white supremacy in youths and the typical closet racist come out to tell us there is no racism.

Well to be fair.... this was posted on CNN. That’s a red flag already.

Edit: oh and she’s from California? Imagine that!

Last edited:
Well to be fair.... this was posted on CNN. That’s a red flag already.

Edit: oh and she’s from California? Imagine that!

You do realize there is a huge Republican demographic in California. For instance San Diego is a typical Red area. I Justin find it funny when people think liberal hell hole and California.

You do realize there is a huge Republican demographic in California. For instance San Diego is a typical Red area. I Justin find it funny when people think liberal hell hole and California.

Republican demographic compared to which state? California was one of the few states that Hillary won decisively.

Back