Social A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ...

If you have teenaged sons, keep them busy. That'll keep em away from gangs and cops, for the most part.

Sounds like Linda here needs to hop off her mommie blog and actually raise her son

Are you kidding? @hillelslovak87 knows white supremacy when he sees it, and that's definitely it. Laughing at left wing nazi hysteria in 2019 America is pretty much like putting on a klan robe, or maga hat, which is pretty much the same thing.

Is it hysteria to admit the reality of the facts pertaining to the rise in white supremacist attacks and groups? And can you argue without whinging with a victim complex? Thanks.

"Laughing at left wing nazi hysteria in 2019 America is pretty much like putting on a klan robe, or maga hat, which is pretty much the same thing."

I mean, you keep writing shit like this!!!

Here's the thing that even someone who disagrees with her rationale could/should agree with: people are getting crucified for shit they posted online over a decade ago as young men/women. I don't necessarily agree with it, but it is happening. So even if you don't agree with her worldview, and even if you think there should be a statute of limitations on immature/offensive online behavior, you can't really argue that posting off-color offensive material, even in jest, is getting people in trouble 10+ years later. So in that regard, she makes a pretty good point about keeping an eye on your son getting sucked into online troll culture and putting some stuff out there that could come back to hurt him many years down the road when he is being "vetted" by an employer or other professional scenario. And, yeah, it's white males who are posting this stuff and getting in trouble for it later. So, agree with it or not, her op-ed makes some good points about keeping tabs on your white son's online profile.

I mean, I didn't read or watch but I'm 95% sure that "watch your kids so they don't become extremists" is a pretty solid idea lmao

this is one of those things that didn't happen article.

iu

That's actually pretty hilarious.

Is it hysteria to admit the reality of the facts pertaining to the rise in white supremacist attacks and groups? And can you argue without whinging with a victim complex? Thanks.

"Laughing at left wing nazi hysteria in 2019 America is pretty much like putting on a klan robe, or maga hat, which is pretty much the same thing."

I mean, you keep writing shit like this!!!
Yes, you are hysterical. You're hiding under your bed from imaginary white supremacists in san francisco ffs. Your city has 6500 violent crimes/year, around 0 from "white supremacists", and a massive homeless junkie problem, yet "white supremacy" ranks highly on your list of concerns because you spend too much time in your internet bubble. Maybe your mom should watch your browsing history.

Wait a minute. I could have sworn "kek" was a World of Warcraft thing. It's what the filter would translate "lol" as to Alliance players who were near Horde players? How did that get turned into a white supremacy thing?

The demand for white supremacy as a political bogeyman far exceeds the actual American supply. So anodyne things like "kek" or the OK sign have to be commandeered to make the threat seem greater. Actual white supremacists seem like isolated losers, so it does make sense that they'd have an internet presence. And yes, it makes sense to pay attention to what teenagers are watching online.

Blacks and Latinos: Fuck off fast with the gangland shit.

Let's keep poking white people, it'll all work out!

Give em nice little stars to wear on their shoulders!

Yes, you are hysterical. You're hiding under your bed from imaginary white supremacists in san francisco ffs. Your city has 6500 violent crimes/year, around 0 from "white supremacists", and a massive homeless junkie problem, yet "white supremacy" ranks highly on your list of concerns because you spend too much time in your internet bubble. Maybe your mom should watch your browsing history.

You just love to heap stupidity upon your unfounded assertions. I'm not in San Francisco, you dullard. You're whinging about how any criticism of white supremacy and it's rising numbers in the US equates to blanket labeling anyone with a MAGA hat as a nazi, lol. It's clear I struck a nerve, because you're flailing.

I pity the drunken hobos that raised you in that deluxe Frigidaire box.

Thread about white supremacy in youths and the typical closet racist come out to tell us there is no racism.

That is what I just don't get. White supremacy is a problem and it doesn't matter how big it is so why get so riled up when someone speaks about white supremacy and ways to help our kids avoid it?

That is what I just don't get. White supremacy is a problem and it doesn't matter how big it is so why get so riled up when someone speaks about white supremacy and ways to help our kids avoid it?

Because if it's not big, you risk making it bigger by advertising it.

Yes... yes, that’s it.
Drive them right into my arms <3
giphy.gif

Back