A log by MIDMO

ed406d63.jpg

BLACK_Model.jpg

BLACKMODELFEMALE.jpg

I'm glad your Kwanzaa picture hunt turned into a success.

Yes holiday appropiate formal attire is going to be allowed. At some point she will need to asscesorize with a candy cane or something but all good things in time.

Dec 15th

Squat
135*5
185*5
225*5
255*3
275*3
295*3
315*3
335*3
315*3
275*3*3
225*10

Sldl
225*5*5

35 minutes in and out. Felt like raping a grizzly as I came in. First set at 335 let me know that would go poorly. Weighed in at gym at 212 which means I'm under 210 waking up. I am tiny and weak

Dec 16

Bench
135*5
185*5
225*5
245*3
265*2
275*1*3
245*3
225*5

Z press
95*5
115*5*3

Hs low row
90*8
145*8
180*8*3

Curls
70*8
80*8
w/
dips
Bw+55*8*2

Drag curls
80*8*2
w/
Dips
Bw *15*2

Hammer curls
35*8
30*12

Swolt

Real Notes.later.

Notes

Since I squated the day before I had alot of time and room to get a few things done. I've decided to go back to a Hepburn style progression on my bench. However I will do singles on session and volume the next. The assistance will be weighted Dips, Z-Press and Rows. Today was session one at 275x1x3 not hard but I didn't expect it to be.

Z-Press was alot easier than it has been in the past. Not sure if it was due to the lack of volume on bench or simply I'm starting to get the lift. The weight is still not impressive but I think the results will eventually pay off. I played with HS Row last session to see what I thought. Figured it would take a small amount of the load off my back and I worked up to 4 total plates which wasn't that bad and I'm sure I have some room to move that up even in sets of 8.

However the rows did add some fatigue to my dips. Had a harder time stabilizing myself. Almost ripped a good T-shirt with the dip belt so I did the rest of my sets without weight. Will try to remember to wear a crappy shirt when I'm going to do weighted dips from now on. I had always thought it was my inzer making holes in the bottom of my shirts.

Curls cause their awesome. Got so swolt I couldn't put my hat on when I went to leave. Pretty damn impressive looking in the mirror as well. May need to invest in slightly smaller T-Shirts to better show off my jaktness.

My goal is to do at least 2 or 3 differnt kinds each session I train them. I'm going to push hard to the mythical 135x4

I think The real answer instead of buying smaller shirts is to just start wearing vests which will accentuate the gunz while not drawing attention to the gut. Which by the way is only a result of increased testosterone. Fact.

Almost ripped a good T-shirt with the dip belt so I did the rest of my sets without weight. Will try to remember to wear a crappy shirt when I'm going to do weighted dips from now on. I had always thought it was my inzer making holes in the bottom of my shirts.

I ripped a bunch of shirts (mostly in the underarm area) doing weighted chins of the past few months. I have found I have to pull them up, so there is excess shirt above the belt, and then they do not rip.

I think The real answer instead of buying smaller shirts is to just start wearing vests which will accentuate the gunz while not drawing attention to the gut. Which by the way is only a result of increased testosterone. Fact.

I don't have a gut, I have abzors. Well I almost have a pair of abs if the light is right and you hold your head just right. My arms are pitful excuses for arms. More like sticks that sprout from my shoulders and end in my hands. My chest and back on the other hand..... maybe I should just wear welder's sleeves and no shirt?

I ripped a bunch of shirts (mostly in the underarm area) doing weighted chins of the past few months. I have found I have to pull them up, so there is excess shirt above the belt, and then they do not rip.

Whats a pull up? and why do you have sleeves in your shirts(limited your athletic performance)

The problem is the chain and the d ring are pinching the shirt and rubbing holes in them. I think a simple solution can be found. I tend get the ear buds pulled out of my ears when squatting because of my belt. Really annoying. I did slice a cord in half with my lever awhile ago when I left it outside my shirt. Luckily I don't use expensive ear buds.

I'm going to post a quick youtube of one of my former coaches training partners in a tourney in Domincan Republic. In the video he hits an armbar and intially the guy doesn't tap.

Derrick Breaks an Arm at PJU Masters - YouTube

in the video there is some laughing at the end, however I assure you that at that point they didn't know the guy's arm was broken or that he was hurt at all.

Dec 18

Curls
65*15
75*15
85*15
75*15
65*15

Hammer curls
30*8*2

Reverse grip curl
65*15*2

no explaining needed

I'm going to post a quick youtube of one of my former coaches training partners in a tourney in Domincan Republic. In the video he hits an armbar and intially the guy doesn't tap.

Derrick Breaks an Arm at PJU Masters - YouTube

in the video there is some laughing at the end, however I assure you that at that point they didn't know the guy's arm was broken or that he was hurt at all.

Dec 18

Curls
65*15
75*15
85*15
75*15
65*15

Hammer curls
30*8*2

Reverse grip curl
65*15*2

no explaining needed

These curls will help you prevent sharing a similar fate as the individual in a blue gi. Curling out of armbars is perhaps my most effective defense.

I'm more thinking on the offensive end of things what with all the athletism that curls bring to my grappling game. In almost every submission in grappling you use the bicep. Its a fact. But defense is nice too.

Also before it gets lost in time, GO CHIEFS.

One of my favorite features I've done in this log over the past couple of years, it SHIT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET. Although the response has been over whelmingly negative, I still think its fun. So heres the warning that goes with it

WARNING -------OFFENSIVE/DISTURBING Content will follow

I also have neglected my BBW segments

Back