Media A-level athlete Shaquille Rashaun "Shaq" O'Neal ADMITS that UFC fighters are best athletes in world

Shaq would pound her into a shamrock-like, living death.

He used to date a girl even smaller

article-2023772-0D59B16C00000578-860_468x658.jpg

There you have it, gents. One of the greatest athletes of all time recognizing the athleticism it takes to be a UFC fighter. I hope we can put the discussion to rest now.
UFC fighters = best athletes in the world
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Shaq wasn't an athlete. He was a 7'1'' giant.

ignore Linch lmao

dude even thinks that ngannou only trained 2-3 years mma, which is wrong. He trained 10 years boxing, but his boxing is still dogshit and 5-7 years MMA.

im 100% sure that guys like ngannou and walker are on more "s vitamins" than greg.

Greg has amazin hand speed and he moves really well, but he needs to pace himself more.

Greg maybe took MMA srsly two years ago ... but time doesnt matter, cuz mat time is much more important.
Greg A level Athlete Hardy looked like shit after 3 years of mma training in one of the best mma camps.
He gassed after 5 minutes.
The idea that a top nfl player at his physical prime would become the ufc champion with 6 months of training is one of the biggest delusions i've ever come across on sherdog.

There you have it, gents. One of the greatest athletes of all time recognizing the athleticism it takes to be a UFC fighter. I hope we can put the discussion to rest now.
UFC fighters = best athletes in the world
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Mma of course is athletically demanding but has inferior athletes to major sports.

Fighters say this.

That's why nfl washouts can participate in the highest level of mma in their 30s.

Weve had costco employees, math teachers and firemen as champions

And the runt from an NFL family is the best fighter ever.

Shaq wasn't an athlete. He was a 7'1'' giant.

Lol delete this nephew. Shaq was one of the greatest athletes in NBA history. No one that big should have been able to move like that.

Lol delete this nephew. Shaq was one of the greatest athletes in NBA history. No one that big should have been able to move like that.

I'm not disputing that Shaq was good at basketball.. being 7'1'' and 330 lbs helped lol

I'm not disputing that Shaq was good at basketball.. being 7'1'' and 330 lbs helped lol

There are a lot of 7 footers that can't move. To say he wasn't an athlete is full retard. YDKSABB.

There are a lot of 7 footers that can't move. To say he wasn't an athlete is full retard. YDKSABB.

Was he athletic, or athletic for being 7'1'' though - that is the question?

Greg A level Athlete Hardy looked like shit after 3 years of mma training in one of the best mma camps.
He gassed after 5 minutes.
The idea that a top nfl player at his physical prime would become the ufc champion with 6 months of training is one of the biggest delusions i've ever come across on sherdog.

Bro Ngannou gassed after 2-3 mins LOL and he had +15 years combat exp.

It does not matter how athletic you are, if you dont have any background in combat sports .. well no shit ... you need some time. And we both know theres still a lot of bro science in MMA camps. MMA camps are even harder than a MMA fight.

Its hard to say how much time you really need, but no matter how shit your sport is, and how small the talent pool is ... you need some time. You see this even in video games.

After 6 months champion with no combat background? Thats not enough time, but then again ... Bob Sapp beat Hoost twice and almost killed Big Nog after 6-10 months.

Mma of course is athletically demanding but has inferior athletes to major sports.

Fighters say this.

That's why nfl washouts can participate in the highest level of mma in their 30s.

Weve had costco employees, math teachers and firemen as champions

And the runt from an NFL family is the best fighter ever.

pretty much everything req. athleticism, but talent pool also plays a huge role.

You need athleticism for basketball and for most football positions. Fighting is not about athleticism, as much as it’s about being effective with what you got. If you’re a good fighter who happens to be athletically gifted, then you’ll be ahead of most.

Bro Ngannou gassed after 2-3 mins LOL and he had +15 years combat exp.

It does not matter how athletic you are, if you dont have any background in combat sports .. well no shit ... you need some time. And we both know theres still a lot of bro science in MMA camps. MMA camps are even harder than a MMA fight.

Its hard to say how much time you really need, but no matter how shit your sport is, and how small the talent pool is ... you need some time. You see this even in video games.

After 6 months champion with no combat background? Thats not enough time, but then again ... Bob Sapp beat Hoost twice and almost killed Big Nog after 6-10 months.
Ngannou has trained for 5 years.
You counted his boxing brawls between shifts in the salt mine as well?

Was he athletic, or athletic for being 7'1'' though - that is the question?

not to mention Yao Ming shut his ass down in the paint.

to me that showed that a lot of Shaq's game was relevant due to his size. of course he had skills and athleticism but Yao Ming wasn't that athletic in comparison but he had a good hustle and was taller than Shaq and it completely threw Shaq off his game.

if he was really athletic he'd have found a way to post up on Yao and crowd him out like he did to everyone else, but too much of his game took for granted his size advantage in my opinion.

same thing is with Semmy Schilt in K-1. he's not that athletic but he was able to overcome a lot of other more athletic fighters simply by being a gigantic motherfucker.

not to mention Yao Ming shut his ass down in the paint.

to me that showed that a lot of Shaq's game was relevant due to his size. of course he had skills and athleticism but Yao Ming wasn't that athletic in comparison but he had a good hustle and was taller than Shaq and it completely threw Shaq off his game.

if he was really athletic he'd have found a way to post up on Yao and crowd him out like he did to everyone else, but too much of his game took for granted his size advantage in my opinion.

same thing is with Semmy Schilt in K-1. he's not that athletic but he was able to overcome a lot of other more athletic fighters simply by being a gigantic motherfucker.

Yeah for sure.. I am not saying he wasn't a great player, but lets not act like he is some super freak athlete either. He was a giant.

No they aren't. When a guy can go from selling tires at Costco to beating Arlovski in the span of a few years......it means the talent pool isn't full of the best athletes in the world.
Not hating on MMA guys. It requires a lot of talent and determination and will! But they aren't the best athletes in the world. Have you seen Bones try to dunk a ball? You have seen Conor try to jump up on a log? Now go watch an NBA player move and jump.
Have you ever watch NBA players fight? Look like a bunch of wet noodles in a strong breeze.

Back