Social A Judge Asked Harvard to Find Out Why So Many Black People Were In Prison

I'm talking about the phenotype, seems like you're picking arbitrary metrics there. I think behavior is much more salient than appearance.
I am also talking about phenotype. I didn't say phenotype is the only reason, just that is an important reason.

Dark skin and broad features are generally scorned or not liked, but the US and North West European societies have taken steps towards mitigating this distate for dark skin , but ofcourse it still is a big factor. I believe Africans in general would have been treated better / viewed better if they weren't dark skinned and their features were more like Cushitic people than Bantus.

People who are short and or fat are also discriminated against, regardless of race. Certain phenotypes and body shapes do handicap people. Attractive and tall people have better opportunities and are treated better than fat or short people .

It's black poverty.

When slavery ended, black America had nothing except the clothes on their backs - they were literally homeless. Under Jim Crow, they had to claw their way out of a level of poverty with few historical parallels within a legal system that was specifically designed to as closely approximate slavery as possible. It's not until the end of Jim Crow that they even have a legally fair chance to climb out of poverty. And even that wasn't a clean chance because it took years to eliminate some of the Jim Crow era rules.

Poverty came first and a fair chance to combat it doesn't show up until the 1960s.
Why about all the other countries?

Yep. Remove criminality and blacks could thrive. Others come here broke and without English, yet they succeed while most blacks don't. That's not racism, that's their own culture holding them back.
Exactly. I read somewhere a study that showed Nigerian Americans thriving in America. Theyre black and not being “oppressed”. Its just nonsense in 2020. Systemic racism was real at one point but not anymore, everyone has an opportunity to be something in life. Blacks have an advantage when it comes to universities and getting a job. No other race has that kind of privilege in 2020.

Agree with some of what you're saying but don't agree that systemic racism is at 0 that's an outrageous claim. Are you a person of color? If not, I can see why your perspective is different if you don't live the same lives.
I want evidence of this boogeyman which is “Systemic Racism”. Evidence in 2020, not from way back in the days. Who exactly is holding black Americans back and how? And why?

I am also talking about phenotype. I didn't say phenotype is the only reason, just that is an important reason.

Dark skin and broad features are generally scorned or not liked, but the US and North West European societies have taken steps towards mitigating this distate for dark skin , but ofcourse it still is a big factor. I believe Africans in general would have been treated better / viewed better if they weren't dark skinned and their features were more like Cushitic people than Bantus.

People who are short and or fat are also discriminated against, regardless of race. Certain phenotypes and body shapes do handicap people. Attractive and tall people have better opportunities and are treated better than fat or short people .
I wonder if the prejudice against Western African features, broad as you say, is the cause or the effect. Do people dislike these features because blacks are poor or are blacks poor, partly, because people dislike these features?

Well, on the bright side, western Africans are of average height, and many are very tall, and long limbed, usually lean too and with plenty of famous actors, athletes and personalities. I think it must suck to be one of these groups of really short people that are considered universally unattractive.
I mean, on one hand you have Northern Europeans, rich, around 6', and on the other end of the spectrum you have 5', poor, exploited Pygmies. Or Peruvian natives. Or Indonesians.
I think I'd rather, in terms of appearance, to look like your typical American Black, than a 5'2" Guatemalan. That is only valid for men, of course.

Exactly. I read somewhere a study that showed Nigerian Americans thriving in America. Theyre black and not being “oppressed”. Its just nonsense in 2020. Systemic racism was real at one point but not anymore, everyone has an opportunity to be something in life. Blacks have an advantage when it comes to universities and getting a job. No other race has that kind of privilege in 2020.
Racism was bad. Affirmative action has been around for decades now. What do blacks want now? Turbo charged AA? I mean there's no reasonable answers coming from the left now. It's all racial nonsense

Racism was bad. Affirmative action has been around for decades now. What do blacks want now? Turbo charged AA? I mean there's no reasonable answers coming from the left now. It's all racial nonsense

It culminated in this, yet rioting persists. :D

iu

Umm. Maybe because black males are consistently raised in an environment that accelerates testosterone production?

Your study only references "United States black males". For your little "theory" to be true, blacks would have more testosterone solely due to their genetic makeup, without controlling for the environment they live in, and this would be just as prevalent in black males who grew up in Africa or England as it is in the United States.

But please go on. Tell me more about what a revelation it is that some guy who was born in the ghetto, surrounded by violence and destitution, has more testosterone than a white kid who's only worry in the world is whether or not mommy is going to buy him the newest call of duty game.

I guess the age-old tradition of attempting to prove that blacks are inferior due to their status as over developed monkeys just never ends. What's next? Are you going to come at me with all kinds of 'science' articles about cranium size?

The funny part about all of this is that I'm pretty sure you are one of the anti-mask-virus-is-a-hoax-can't-trust-science Trumper bozos who now all of a sudden has a lot of faith in science. Gee, I wonder why?
Lol cry me a river dude. I never said anything about the cause for higher testosterone and the same holds true for your dumb Trump allegations. However, that doesn't make the fact that they're more likely to commit violence any less true. Just like how they're more vulnerable to prostate cancer.

If you pick at random from the population a black, Asian, and white male, the black male will be statistically more likely to have a criminal record. Simple statistics.

Agree with some of what you're saying but don't agree that systemic racism is at 0 that's an outrageous claim. Are you a person of color? If not, I can see why your perspective is different if you don't live the same lives.

Just because people claim systematic racism exists doesn't make it true, you know. If it exists, it must be pointed out and assessed.
I also haven't lived the same life as someone who grew up in a poor black community and my experiences are different. I've had to live in a very poor area and to see how different people there are and how differently they see things or act, it's hopeless really.
My take away was that people in those surroundings need to have more positive and stable influence that'd be similar to non-poor populations like a job even a simple one or the benefit of a non-broken family and maybe even maybe a skillset that the person can be proud of and use to advance their career. If there's family, work and education (skills) then the person is immediately more independent, more daring in a social way and can make a better life for themselves.

Lol cry me a river dude. I never said anything about the cause for higher testosterone and the same holds true for your dumb Trump allegations. However, that doesn't make the fact that they're more likely to commit violence any less true. Just like how they're more vulnerable to prostate cancer.

If you pick at random from the population a black, Asian, and white male, the black male will be statistically more likely to have a criminal record. Simple statistics.

Correlation =/= Causation

If the genetics of "blackness" is what causes criminality than why don't we see even higher crime rates in black immigrants from Africa? Heck, they commit crimes at a lower rate than whites do, even though genetically they're a lot more African than a descendant of a slave.

Your whole theory on race is very anti-science. Melanin in skin has nothing to do with criminality. Also the so called "races" are so recently removed from each other that the sort of brain-difference you are suggesting is simply impossible biologically. Superficial differences like stature and skin color mutate and change a lot faster than brain chemistry.

You should really educate yourself about biology, evolution and human migration, it may cure you of your racism.

Last edited:

If the genetics of "blackness" is what causes criminality than why don't we see even higher crime rates in black immigrants from Africa? Heck, they commit crimes at a lower rate than whites do, even though genetically they're a lot more African than a descendant of a slave.

Your whole theory on race is very anti-science. Melanin in skin has nothing to do with criminality. Also the so called "races" are so recently removed from each other that the sort of brain-difference you are suggesting is simply impossible biologically. Superficial differences like stature and skin color mutate and change a lot faster than brain chemistry.

You should really educate yourself about biology, evolution and human migration, it may cure you of your racism.

Ya, crazy how people think like that guy .. smh

Stop putting words in my mouth. The fact is that blacks commit WAY more crime in the US. Another fact is that blacks in the US have higher testosterone, and that testosterone has been linked to aggressive behavior. I never said their high testosterone is because of being black. You try to twist my words into this, because you're looking for racism.

Obviously there is a self-selecting bias for African immigrants. They're smarter, richer, and more successful than US blacks too. So why do people like you bring up systemic racism then as a reason for their failure if being black is the thing holding them back? Same holds true for the very successful Caribbean blacks.

Last edited:
Ya, crazy how people think like that guy .. smh
Yeah because you can't read for shit. What do you disagree with?

1. Blacks in the US commit more crime than white people (per capita).
2. Blacks in the US have higher testosterone.
3. Testosterone is linked to aggressive behavior.

Knowing the narrative of acadamedia, the research was probably skewed to get the findings they wanted.

However it does make you think why have so many white rioters been allowed to walk by democrate DA's in the last 3 plus months?
So there could very well be something to this study. It does fit with the left's pattern of projection when it comes to racism & racial injustices.

I believe it has more to do with the socioeconomic state in which lower middleclass/lower class blacks find themselves in paired with certain.. materialistic cultural priorities that end up in a skewed outlook of life from the teenage years on. I think these attributes would cause any group of people to have a higher crime rate.

Im not saying across the board this is exactly the issue, but i know that i bring this up becuase i do actually care about it. Its not even really different for lower class whites ether, but the judge apprantly wanted to know just about blacks.

Can people stop saying “systematic racism”? The claim is that “systemic racism” exists, not systematic, aside from isolated instances like the gerrymandering in N.C. a few years back.

Back