Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social A Judge Asked Harvard to Find Out Why So Many Black People Were In Prison

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by F1980, Sep 14, 2020 at 8:18 PM.

1. Merlotte's Silver Belt

Damn where I live my ethnic group is the reason crime numbers are some of the highest in the nation. At least we can acknowledge it’s because we like having a good time.

2. panamaican Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Oh, so that's your definition of "thrive".

African-Americans are thriving by your definition. They have fit in the community - they've shaped the cultural zeitgeist of the U.S. for decades, contribute - from the actual sweat equity that they put into the nation to the intellectual contributions, generated good things from music to entertainment to inventions and IP and are being a positive impact - without African American efforts, no one would have a right to vote except white men, not Asians, not women, not Hispanics. And that's all within the last 100 years.

Or are you going to look for some way to diminish all of the contributions that African Americans made, make, and continue making to the US while still pretending that dirt poor, poorly run Asian nations are "thriving".

3. DespicablePeep Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Wakanda Forever

4. Ramon Antonio Black Belt

5. kenetics Silver Belt

Exactly. But that still not enough to show their worth to some people. It's sad when you think about it.

6. shankmcgank Yellow Card Yellow Card

Imagine never being a slave and not knowing anyone alive who was a slave, but being "traumatized" by it.

My great grandfather was at the Battle of the Somme. Can I be traumatized by that and use it as a crutch and excuse for every piss poor decision I make ? Can I demand "reparations" from the Germans for my "pain and suffering"? Give me a fucking break. How about taking some fucking responsibility for your own piss-poor decision making and choices in life?

Speaking of "underlying social problems", did "underlying social problems" rape the sperm out of Antonio Cromartie, Travis Henry and Eric Wright (Eazy E) testicles and forcefully rape this sperm into the uteruses of all the different women they had kids with ?

Eric Wright - 11 kids with 8 different women.

Travis Henry - 11 kids with 10 different women confirmed, more suspected, $170,000 a month in child support payments, which he repeatedly has failed to make.

Antonio Cromartie - 13 kids, so many he can't even remember all their names.

Let me guess, "slavery", right?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 3:12 PM
    Seano and SanchoMF like this.
  7. shankmcgank Yellow Card Yellow Card

3% of the population (black males 16-40) committing over 50% of the murders in America each year.

Care to explain away that discrepancy and somehow link it to racism?

Krixes likes this.
  8. shankmcgank Yellow Card Yellow Card

Lol @ comparing Kyle to some Crips pulling a driveby in a Blood neighborhood and killing an 8 year old eating ice cream on her front porch.

Cause those 2 are definitely similar circumstances, AMIRITE ?

9. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

[​IMG]

skaleton likes this.
  10. kenetics Silver Belt

Yes, but they don't have the same history as blacks in America. Africans from Africa do well here too but their history was different as well. They usually grew up with there families including their fathers.

11. SpartanKhmy Purple Belt

Bingo. Key word is father. I grew up around gang members, some I considered close friends. But my dad kept my ass in check. There's a lot of young black boys out there without a proper father figure, and guess who the first male authority figure they first run into, yep cops. So while the history of American slavery is certainly a big factor, it should not be an excuse to not break the cycle. Black people today are able to acquire wealth just as any group of minority today, and in turn ensure your future generations taken care of. It won't be easy but it's not impossible.

SanchoMF and skaleton like this.
  12. kenetics Silver Belt

For sure accountability is number one. I just want people to sit and understand why father are absent at higher rates in the black community.

This comes from slavery. During slavery fathers were ripped from their families and sold generation after generations. This left single mother with sons with no fathers, those sons grew up and we're either ripped from their families or never build a bond with their families.

Fast forward today and you still see the disconnect with alot of the fathers .

Every other minority group in America didn't have this happen besides maybe the irish.

At the end though , we have the choice to be with our families now. I can understand history, but will not use that as an excuse to not be in my children life .

panamaican likes this.
  13. Ready2Defend Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

They go back to the beginning of their circular argument, muh slavery, muh jim crow laws , etc.

14. The ScorpioN "GET OVER HERE!" Yellow Card

@djacobox372 since you mentioned evolution and biology, I'll educate you a little bit more. The above is called "r-selection" (at least skewing) in evolutionary biology, which means fast life history strategy. As much offspring as you can have with very little investment in each one.

15. Ready2Defend Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

"Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people -- but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."

In Battuta, 1331.

So no, that's not correct.

16. Ready2Defend Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

17. kenetics Silver Belt

No rational or logical person believes in fairy tales .

18. Ready2Defend Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

The point is, the Atlantic slave trade didn't create the absentee father problem for black males. The explorers of the medieval period were aware of this reputation. And Battuta is a highly credible sources whose writings shed great light on the Islamic world and that of their explorers.

19. The ScorpioN "GET OVER HERE!" Yellow Card

Those are accounts of first encounters, not religious texts or white privilege studies.

20. kenetics Silver Belt

And those first encounters are who...