Social A Judge Asked Harvard to Find Out Why So Many Black People Were In Prison

Yes, but they don't have the same history as blacks in America. Africans from Africa do well here too but their history was different as well. They usually grew up with there families including their fathers.
Bingo. Key word is father. I grew up around gang members, some I considered close friends. But my dad kept my ass in check. There's a lot of young black boys out there without a proper father figure, and guess who the first male authority figure they first run into, yep cops. So while the history of American slavery is certainly a big factor, it should not be an excuse to not break the cycle. Black people today are able to acquire wealth just as any group of minority today, and in turn ensure your future generations taken care of. It won't be easy but it's not impossible.

Bingo. Key word is father. I grew up around gang members, some I considered close friends. But my dad kept my ass in check. There's a lot of young black boys out there without a proper father figure, and guess who the first male authority figure they first run into, yep cops. So while the history of American slavery is certainly a big factor, it should not be an excuse to not break the cycle. Black people today are able to acquire wealth just as any group of minority today, and in turn ensure your future generations taken care of. It won't be easy but it's not impossible.

For sure accountability is number one. I just want people to sit and understand why father are absent at higher rates in the black community.

This comes from slavery. During slavery fathers were ripped from their families and sold generation after generations. This left single mother with sons with no fathers, those sons grew up and we're either ripped from their families or never build a bond with their families.

Fast forward today and you still see the disconnect with alot of the fathers .

Every other minority group in America didn't have this happen besides maybe the irish.

At the end though , we have the choice to be with our families now. I can understand history, but will not use that as an excuse to not be in my children life .

Eric Wright - 8 kids with 11 different women.

Travis Henry - 11 kids with 10 different women confirmed, more suspected, $170,000 a month in child support payments, which he repeatedly has failed to make.

Antonio Cromartie - 13 kids, so many he can't even remember all their names.
@djacobox372 since you mentioned evolution and biology, I'll educate you a little bit more. The above is called "r-selection" (at least skewing) in evolutionary biology, which means fast life history strategy. As much offspring as you can have with very little investment in each one.

"Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people -- but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."

In Battuta, 1331.

So no, that's not correct.

No rational or logical person believes in fairy tales .

The point is, the Atlantic slave trade didn't create the absentee father problem for black males. The explorers of the medieval period were aware of this reputation. And Battuta is a highly credible sources whose writings shed great light on the Islamic world and that of their explorers.

I'm not taking the word from them lol. They will say anything to benefit them and take from others . Not sure if serious lol.

Remember when people said that blacks were less than a dog and weren't intelligent in America during slavery?

Obviously they were lying because blacks became educated , inventors, entertainers , and teachers . So I should've of believed in what those slave owners were saying? Gtfo lol

"Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people -- but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."

In Battuta, 1331.

So no, that's not correct.

The neighbors of the Bujja are the Zanj. The Zanj are the dumb, fatherless cannibals correct?
Googling Zanj culture shows me they are from southern Africa.

Who are the Bujja?
Cause googling bujja culture gives me nothing except "Did you mean" links to..
Bajju culture, some real dark Nigerians...
Abuja, the Capital city of Nigeria...
One link to the Buja Culture in the Congo, also black...
Bajan culture a group of black people from Barbados, definitely not who is being referenced....

Sounds like the Zanj were assholes. Also sounds like good odds this Bujja Culture werent assholes and were as black as the Zanj. Either way, anyone can write "I heard terrible thing X" about someone, doesn't mean its true.
The author of the quote isn't even claiming to know this himself.

But from what I see in your example it seems like the Bujja, a most likely black culture thought the Zanj sucked and were dicks. How do you extrapolate that to all black cultures in 1331?

So do you think the Arab is lying?

Yes. Just like what white America was saying about blacks during slavery remember? Saying their less intelligent, couldn't learn what whites could, treated less then a dog, don't deserve equal rights.. I keep going on and on if you want.

Obviously they were lying to their own people to make themselves look innocent and makeing blacks and even natives as mindless savages.

So ya, I don't believe what any group says when they were benefiting off making up stories.

Last edited:
Yes. Just like what white America was saying about blacks during slavery remember? Saying their less intelligent, couldn't learn what whites could, treated less then a dog, don't deserve equal rights.. I keep going on and on if you want.

Obviously they were lying to their own people to make themselves look innocent and make blacks and even natives as mindless savages.

So ya, I don't believe what any group says when they were benefiting off making up stories.
No sure what benefit a random explorer would have from lying. Too much of a coincidence though to just dismiss it imo.
Agree to disagree buddeh

No sure what benefit a random explorer would have from lying. Too much of a coincidence though to just dismiss it imo.
Agree to disagree buddeh

Random explore ? I'm sure they were sent out for a reason. Resources etc..

Funny how i destroyed your reason why people would lie about certain groups by using our own history of treating people.

History goes to the person writing it right or wrong. Obviously we know there's was alot of deciete between cultures who were trying to gain something.

You know I'm always going to call out people on here trying to be slick lol.

Random explore ? I'm sure they were sent out for a reason. Resources etc..

Funny how i destroyed your reason why people would lie about certain groups by using our own history of treating people.

History goes to the person writing it right or wrong. Obviously we know there's was alot of deciete between cultures who were trying to gain something.

You know I'm always going to call out people on here trying to be slick lol.
You didnt destroy anything, you took a guess. It may or may not be the case. The fact that prior to American slavery the observation was made makes your guess weaker than mine.
BLM seems to agree as they want the village to raise the kids and abolish the nuclear family.

You didnt destroy anything, you took a guess. It may or may not be the case. The fact that prior to American slavery the observation was made makes your guess weaker than mine.
BLM seems to agree as they want the village to raise the kids and abolish the nuclear family.

Lol you're to much man. I hope you don't get ban . It's funny debating your arguments. It shows others on here how people still think behind the internet.

You never hear these same people trying to debate in real life with the people they try to look down on.

This was a question that never needed to be asked. Crime. That’s the only way you go to jail. You commit a crime. Why do blacks do crime? High percentage of poor black youth raised by single mothers that are not prepared to raise a child in a bad environment, you don’t teach kids right from wrong, they commit crimes. Poor whites do as well.

Lol you're to much man. I hope you don't get ban . It's funny debating your arguments. It shows others on here how people still think behind the internet.

You never hear these same people trying to debate in real life with the people they try to look down on.
Why would I get banned? I haven't said anything that is false.

Back