A hole neighbours

^^^^^ This is patently false. Asshole neighbors are like rats and mice, they can live almost anywhere.

To a certain extent, wealthier neighborhoods have the simple advantage of being more spread out. To a large extent, you simply have far fewer neighbors. Since the vast majority of people make perfectly good neighbors, this makes a pretty big difference.

That said, I'd agree with therealdope more in a pre-Homeowners Association world, which has given entitlement and sometimes teeth to some of the worst wealthier neighbors, allowing them to terrorize their entire community instead of one or two nearest neighbors. Also, some over-55 (and the like) communities are downright toxic, and they tend to be pretty alright financially.

Anybody else gotta deal with real asshole neighbours? Just had a run in with the fat fuck who lives next door. Was going down the stairs minding my own business and some people are coming up past me I don't recognise then the cretin who lives next door to me comes round the corner and almost walks right into me cos he's drunk and too busy looking at his feet. I never said anything just kept on down the stairs and he shouts after me "watch yourself". I just did my incredulous Cormier coupon and said likewise mate, then he shouts you freak. Now I'm pretty pissed and I say sorry bud didn't quite catch that you want to come down here say it to my face and he replies aye see you later. "Thats what I thought" I reply and I walk outside. I've got some scraps of food for one of my local foxes who is outside and I go into the woods with her and start feeding her when this joker appears again with his dog and sends it into the woods and it scares my Fox away and starts barking at me so I tell it to piss off. Then the prick starts shouting shit at me and I come out the woods and say come on then fat boy let's fucking go right now, to whit he says get a ay from me, pulls out his phone walks away and starts calling the cops. I've had this sort of shit with this passive aggressive pissbag before, walks past me calls me a name when he's a little bit past me then when I confront him he shows what a gutless sack of shit he is and starts squeeling like a bitch how he's gonna call the cops if I don't stop harrasing him. Really hope this oxygen thief dies in a burning wreckage or some equally pleasant fate. Ok so that's my rant. Feel free to share your own a hole neighbour stories.

The worst type of people are those that act tough as shit but press charges or call the cops as soon as they feel they are in trouble. I guess you can call them pussies.

Anybody else gotta deal with real asshole neighbours? Just had a run in with the fat fuck who lives next door. Was going down the stairs minding my own business and some people are coming up past me I don't recognise then the cretin who lives next door to me comes round the corner and almost walks right into me cos he's drunk and too busy looking at his feet. I never said anything just kept on down the stairs and he shouts after me "watch yourself". I just did my incredulous Cormier coupon and said likewise mate, then he shouts you freak. Now I'm pretty pissed and I say sorry bud didn't quite catch that you want to come down here say it to my face and he replies aye see you later. "Thats what I thought" I reply and I walk outside. I've got some scraps of food for one of my local foxes who is outside and I go into the woods with her and start feeding her when this joker appears again with his dog and sends it into the woods and it scares my Fox away and starts barking at me so I tell it to piss off. Then the prick starts shouting shit at me and I come out the woods and say come on then fat boy let's fucking go right now, to whit he says get a ay from me, pulls out his phone walks away and starts calling the cops. I've had this sort of shit with this passive aggressive pissbag before, walks past me calls me a name when he's a little bit past me then when I confront him he shows what a gutless sack of shit he is and starts squeeling like a bitch how he's gonna call the cops if I don't stop harrasing him. Really hope this oxygen thief dies in a burning wreckage or some equally pleasant fate. Ok so that's my rant. Feel free to share your own a hole neighbour stories.

if this isn't "gotten to", then i don't know what is.

aren't you worried/concerned about the risk of rabies, or is that whole fox in the woods bit some sort of slang-lingo for slingin' dick to a hottie?

For the very first time in my life I have white folk for neighbors and aside from them singing too loud in their driveways no complaints so far.

You should eat some meat and get some thicker skin. You sound too sensitive due to lack of dead animal in your stomach.

all bs aside, i got a fat pos bastard of a neighbor who calls the cops on me every chance he gets, even caught him pointing his flashlight in my garage. I really want to hurt him.

Steal/burn all of his food

Last edited:
Should've thrown down imo

The dbag was offered the opportunity to back up his mouth and throw down, shat himself and pulled out his phone to call the cops. I'da cracked him, he gets his scumbag friends and family to cook up some bullshit that I started it, I'm spending the weekend in a cell and up court on Monday afternoon. No win situation. Gonna just have to wait for the right moment and hopefully this peon will grow a pair of bollocks and take a pop at me so I am within my rights to take him out with reasonable force.

I'll disregard the other typical dbag comments from the usual suspects itt who seemingly sit in the darkness, sharpening their knives waiting for the opportunity to attack virtual strangers in a sad attempt to validate their own miserable existence. Sad obnoxious little cnuts is what you are. Naming no names, you know who you are.

It's not pleasant living next to a prick like this. I've got major issues with severe depression and anxiety (on meds, seeing shrink etc), I hate confrontation and can really do without this fucking bullshit. I'm not a noisy or abusive neighbour, I don't bother anybody, I've got my own problems but I mind my own business and just try and keep my head down and get on with it. Sad fact of reality is no matter what you do there are pieces of shit out there who just won't leave other people the fuck alone.

Cute fox gifs
exbTVs2.gif

baby-skunk-and-fennec-fox-play.gif

tumblr_mvn098kX5w1s2ms9do1_250.gif

I've killed cuter foxes than what will be seen here. They make fluffy hats.

Foxes in domestic setting is pretty freakish

I think it's cool that you feed foxes.

Can they be trained like dogs?

Oh good stuff eh pau. You finally got the chance to use that ammo you've been saving for me all this time.
Rich stuff from a guy who pays people to enslave, torture and murder animals to satisfy the trivial desires of his palate. Moral schizophrenia at its most tragic. Keep feasting on that tortured flesh and keep on telling people how much you love animals and getting outraged every time you see a story on the news about somebody killing a dog or a cat. Everybody will think your such a sensitive soul. If it wasn't so sad it would be laughable.

With regards to the neighbour, the beef we have actually goes back a few years to when I just moved in and his juvenile delinquent foster kid decided it would be fun to knife the tyres on my mountain bike chained outside my door and I had a bust up with him over it. Ever since then he's been hard at his passive aggressive "hard man" act. But then you've already decided you know the whole story right.

Oh good stuff eh pau. You finally got the chance to use that ammo you've been saving for me all this time.
Rich stuff from a guy who pays people to enslave, torture and murder animals to satisfy the trivial desires of his palate. Moral schizophrenia at its most tragic. Keep feasting on that tortured flesh and keep on telling people how much you love animals and getting outraged every time you see a story on the news about somebody killing a dog or a cat. Everybody will think your such a sensitive soul. If it wasn't so sad it would be laughable.

lol I actually just googled that to get a rise out of you. I really dont care about your hippie nonsense at all. Although you should seek help for that depression and anxiety. Those can be a mother fucker to live with.

Live in a wealthier neighborhood and you'll realize that suddenly your asshole neighbors are nowhere to be found.

... Whereupon, your wealthy neighbors will be hassling you about cutting your grass because they just cut their grass, and you can't put your mailbox ten inches from the curb because the HOA says blah blah blah.
Wealthy neighbors are just assholes about different things.

I think it's cool that you feed foxes.

Can they be trained like dogs?

They are intelligent creatures and very cool to be around. Never felt threatened by them. There have been instances of people adopting injured or sick foxes and taking care of them but that's the only scenario where I would condone it. Life is tough but they are happier in the wild with their own. I just feed them a few scraps here and there to help them out a bit.

[YT]?v=gvfJs1P-0Xc[/YT]

Back