International A group of angry Chinese flag-waving CCP members confronts a British pianist. Mini diplomatic crisis ensues.

lol @ the people itt, treating this guy as a “free speech hero”. This guy is a troll who is milking this situation for everything it has. He is only punching down on Chinese people because they are an easy target in the west.

This piano man “champion of free speech” wouldn’t dare mock Muslims, the Quran, black people etc.

Troll or not, him telling the Chinese to get fucked when they try and dictate what he does in his own country should ABSOLUTELY be applauded.

lol @ the people itt, treating this guy as a “free speech hero”. This guy is a troll who is milking this situation for everything it has. He is only punching down on Chinese people because they are an easy target in the west.

This piano man “champion of free speech” wouldn’t dare mock Muslims, the Quran, black people etc.

The Newton Leng dipshit who was screaming like a lunatic is also milking this shit.

He's selling shirts with the "Do not Touch Her" message on his shopify page.

Troll or not, him telling the Chinese to get fucked when they try and dictate what he does in his own country should ABSOLUTELY be applauded.

It was a non-issue.

If I was filming in public and then, approached by someone (Chinese or not) and they said to me that they didn’t want to be filmed and asked if I could delete their footage, I would probably say “Sure, no problem, didn’t mean any harm, sorry about that, have a good day”. Just out of respect for a fellow human. Crisis averted.

Instead, this guy has completely abused the situation at this point. Would he be so brash if it were Muslims? BLM activists?

It was a non-issue.

If I was filming in public and then, approached by someone (Chinese or not) and they said to me that they didn’t want to be filmed and asked if I could delete their footage, I would probably say “Sure, no problem, didn’t mean any harm, sorry about that, have a good day”. Just out of respect for a fellow human. Crisis averted.

Instead, this guy has completely abused the situation at this point. Would he be so brash if it were Muslims? BLM activists?

If someone did that to me, I'd think it was weird and also think the person was an asshole if they said they would use legal action on me when I started to ask any questions.

Fuck them.

It was a non-issue.

naw, sometimes you gotta shut them down, and the issue is two fold in this case.

it was a live stream, even if you stop filming, it aint gonna disappear, it'll still be online.

second, it would depend on scenario, the guy has one giant continuous clip playing the piano, crowd reactions, etc. if I had that, I sure as hell wouldnt delete, the most I would do is offer to blur their faces or cut them out of the video after the fact, but delete.... not a chance. The guy is a professional youtuber, he knows antagonism WORKS, so he went after it. Not often can you make scenarios this good, and he was enjoying it to the bank, well before google can even make the deposit.

naw, sometimes you gotta shut them down, and the issue is two fold in this case.

it was a live stream, even if you stop filming, it aint gonna disappear, it'll still be online.

second, it would depend on scenario, the guy has one giant continuous clip playing the piano, crowd reactions, etc. if I had that, I sure as hell wouldnt delete, the most I would do is offer to blur their faces or cut them out of the video after the fact, but delete.... not a chance. The guy is a professional youtuber, he knows antagonism WORKS, so he went after it. Not often can you make scenarios this good, and he was enjoying it to the bank, well before google can even make the deposit.

Fair enough, he doesn’t have to delete it, I understand that. The Chinese couple could have handled it better, too.

He has gone full blown troll at this point. Openly mocking and ridiculing these people. There is no need for it … and he wouldn’t dream of doing it if the couple were black or Muslim.

The Chinese people weren't actually upset because they were on video and this wasn't a dispute about image rights.

They're in a really public place and there was a Japanese film crew there as well. Makes zero sense that they were actually upset about image rights.

It was just a pretext to be able to use the piano. They were trying to bully him so that he'd back down and they could use the piano and they could film.

It's typical CCP raised entitled Chinese FOB behavior. The dipshit escalated really aggressively with ulterior motives, then played the victim when the guy wouldn't acquiesce. This is the entire stream video where you can see the entire confrontation.

I will say the British guy was incorrect that this was a Communist flag, which is a yellow hammer and sickle. Their flag was yellow stars which is just the Chinese country flag.

Complete stream video.

Hate to break it to you, this isn’t the entire live stream, some portion is cut.

Like this part

I saw the Chinese girl's response video. She kind of sucked because she never went into the whole suing stuff. It contained a lot of flowery BS but she did give reasons why they were a bit upset with the guy. The man was playing Chinese meme music on the piano while those people were filming or something. I don't know if it's done maliciously or not. I can see why that can be seen as antagonistic.

Hate to break it to you, this isn’t the entire live stream, some portion is cut.

Like this part

The girl did an interview. This is her side of the story.

Seems like the whole interaction has been overblown and unnecessary. Chinese dipshit still blew it way out of proportion.

The Quartering? Really?
I’m not watching a video from a guy that got so smashed on a live stream he could barely talk, and pissed in the floor drain of his basement.
Your probably too busy posting more lies.

The Quartering? Really?
I’m not watching a video from a guy that got so smashed on a live stream he could barely talk, and pissed in the floor drain of his basement.
sounds like good times <45>

Back