International A group of angry Chinese flag-waving CCP members confronts a British pianist. Mini diplomatic crisis ensues.

Chad R. Thundercock

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.
@Gold
Reaction score

So here are the Cliff's:

• A British by the name of Brendan Kavanagh aka Dr. K is playing the public piano in a train station. He is being recorded in a live stream
  • A group of Chinese flag-waving communists confronts him and tells him to stop recording because it was violating their "image rights"
  • Dr. K tells the group that they're in Great Britain, a free country, and not in Communist China
  • A lady in the Chinese group gets pissy and calls Dr. K a racist and claims she's also British in a thick Chinese accent while waving her Chinese flag
  • Dr. K denies being a racist and points out that they're waving Chinese flags. He appears to reach for the Chinese flag that the lady is carrying
  • A man in the Chinese group screams at Dr. K, "Don't touch her! You're not the same age as her!"
  • The British police arrives and tells Dr. K to stop filming and shut down the stream. He is told not to upload the footage on Youtube
  • The footage goes viral on Youtube and X and the Chinese group unintentionally becomes a victim of the Streisand Effect
  • Dr K. gets two copyright strikes on said footage
  • The public piano in the train station is cordoned off
Dr K. appeared on Piers Morgan Uncensored today to discuss the bizarre incident with <Huh2>

maxresdefault.jpg

That's batshit insane.

Image rights in CCP are for individuals and you can not in fact, film or post anything, without another's explicit consent. This is in complete contradiction with the UK laws on filming in public however.

So here are the Cliff's:

• A British by the name of Brendan Kavanagh aka Dr. K is playing the public piano in a train station. He is being recorded in a live stream
  • A group of Chinese flag-waving communists confronts him and tells him to stop recording because it was violating their "image rights"
  • Dr. K tells the group that they're in Great Britain, a free country, and not in Communist China
  • A lady in the Chinese group gets pissy and calls Dr. K a racist and claims she's also British in a thick Chinese accent while waving her Chinese flag
  • Dr. K denies being a racist and points out that they're waving Chinese flags. He appears to reach for the Chinese flag that the lady is carrying
  • A man in the Chinese group screams at Dr. K, "Don't touch her! You're not the same age as her!"
  • The British police arrives and tells Dr. K to stop filming and shut down the stream. He is told not to upload the footage on Youtube
  • The footage goes viral on Youtube and X and the Chinese group unintentionally becomes a victim of the Streisand Effect
  • Dr K. gets two copyright strikes on said footage
  • The public piano in the train station is cordoned off
Dr K. appeared on Piers Morgan Uncensored today to discuss the bizarre incident with <Huh2>

Which episode of South Park is this? Lol!

This video got my jimmies all rustled. They don’t want to be filmed but come over and get in his video?

If this guy was in China and tried to tell them what to do they’d tell him to fuck off.

I lived as a foreigner in Europe and Asia.

I tried my best to respect my host country and their laws and customs. Sure, I had complaints but realized in the end I was only a visitor and they owed me nothing.

The balls on these people.

This video got my jimmies all rustled. They don’t want to be filmed but come over and get in his video?

If this guy was in China and tried to tell them what to do they’d tell him to fuck off.

I lived as a foreigner in Europe and Asia.

I tried my best to respect my host country and their laws and customs. Sure, I had complaints but realized in the end I was only a visitor and they owed me nothing.

The balls on these people.
I don't know why this is blowing up. This is what these tourists do. Saw the same entitled attitudes when I was visiting Bangkok. Thankfully covid has them still scared to go out of their country, international tourism is way down.

Ah yes, let's kick out millions of Chinese people because a few asshats embarrassed themselves in a mall. Let's throw them in camps while we're at it like we did to the Japanese.

It's more than just a few and there's a load of spies amongst them. The intellectual theft is off the scale, too.

It's more than just a few and there's a load of spies amongst them. The intellectual theft is off the scale, too.
No, it really isn't. This is fearmongering. The vast majority of Chinese people are not spies. They are just people working to provide for their families. We're living in the red scare 2.0. Propaganda is going to come out from both sides. We did the same shit to the Japanese, we should have learned our lesson.

No, it really isn't. This is fearmongering. The vast majority of Chinese people are not spies. They are just people working to provide for their families. We're living in the red scare 2.0. Propaganda is going to come out from both sides. We did the same shit to the Japanese, we should have learned our lesson.

i'm not saying that, but this CIA guy says china has global reach and the most assets and informants.

Well, that’s just untrue.

Having worked for a global company that was about 20% Chinese nationals I can tell you a very large percentage of them were sending IP back to China.

Back