International A group of angry Chinese flag-waving CCP members confronts a British pianist. Mini diplomatic crisis ensues.

I'm very cynical towards "viral" youtube videos from prolific "content creators", and especially after looking at his other videos.
If he didn't orchestrate it, he's certainly milking it.

When I'm on a foreign country I abide by their rules and etiquette. I demand any foreigner in mine to do the same. If these mongs try to pull that crap on me, they'd soon regret it.

when in rome do as the romans do. but when i'm in a foreign country i gotta try to enforce my way of life on the citizens.

if i ever get abducted by aliens or some shit and then wind up in china somehow, i'm gonna eat somebodies cat right there in front of them.ahh fuck it what am i saying? they would probably help me cook it.

okay, maybe that was a bad idea. maybe i'll just go to india and slaughter a cow in front of a bunch of hindu's and then eat some steaks and burgers right in front of them. actually fuck that, if i did that, they would slaughter me right after. maybe i'll just stay home.

Last edited:
If the brits don't want foreigners to come over and shit down their throats, they should close their mouths and get off their knees.
I get tired of people pushing far-east Asian people around because they view them as a “soft touch”.
Piano man would have crapped his pants if it was Muslims.

The piano man is acting all tough and brave because they are Chinese. I reckon he would have shat himself if a few Muslims came up to him and told him to turn off his camera.

I thought this was an interesting juxtaposition. Chinese/East Asians are weak and get bullied in Western countries. Muslims are strong and bully Westerners. However the Chinese are supposed to be genociding the Muslims in their country.

God knows how many millions of Muslims have been killed or maimed by Western militaries in the last few wars, however Westerners got taught a sharp lesson in Korea and Vietnam.

There's been a wave of Black on East Asian crime in the US, but China is taking over Africa.

I thought this was an interesting juxtaposition. Chinese/East Asians are weak and get bullied in Western countries. Muslims are strong and bully Westerners. However the Chinese are supposed to be genociding the Muslims in their country.

God knows how many millions of Muslims have been killed or maimed by Western militaries in the last few wars, however Westerners got taught a sharp lesson in Korea and Vietnam.

There's been a wave of Black on East Asian crime in the US, but China is taking over Africa.
<mma4>

No doubt. She wasn't already a prolific "content creator"?

Seems daft to me that an incident like this would get international attention, turning rude entitlement into a nationalist event, but regular protests by Falun Dafa outside the Confucius Institutes about the CCP harvesting their organs, along with Free Tibet, 8964 anniversaries and Hong Kong extradition protests, go largely ignored.
You forgot to mention the persecution of the Uyghurs.

You forgot to mention the persecution of the Uyghurs.

Honestly haven't seen any protests about it locally. The other protests I've personally seen in our "China town", at the local uni (Confucius Institute), central square and Chinese embassy. The Tibetan ones going on for decades now. None of them get any significant coverage. Guess we don't have many Uyghur refugees (although I know a couple of restaurants, so they are definitely here).

okay, maybe that was a bad idea. maybe i'll just go to india and slaughter a cow in front of a bunch of hindu's and then eat some steaks and burgers right in front of them. actually fuck that, if i did that, they would slaughter me right after they'd gang-raped me. maybe i'll just stay home.

Minor correction, old boy. ;)

Honestly haven't seen any protests about it locally. The other protests I've personally seen in our "China town", at the local uni (Confucius Institute), central square and Chinese embassy. The Tibetan ones going on for decades now. None of them get any significant coverage. Guess we don't have many Uyghur refugees (although I know a couple of restaurants, so they are definitely here).
I haven't seen them locally either, but there's plenty of them on social media.

Wait a minute. You're Australian, right? There's a very vocal and prominent anti-CCP activist over there by the name of Drew Pavlou. Familiar with that guy?

depositphotos_576326058-stock-illustration-winnie-pooh-disney-character.jpg

I haven't seen them locally either, but there's plenty of them on social media.

Wait a minute. You're Australian, right? There's a very vocal and prominent anti-CCP activist over there by the name of Drew Pavlou. Familiar with that guy?

I know who he is, but I thought he was more of a "social media activist"? Last stunt I remember was walking around the suburbs with a large Chinese population carrying a "Xi Jinping - Fuck Your Mother" sign or something to that effect. I'm not based on the East Coast though.

I know who he is, but I thought he was more of a "social media activist"? Last stunt I remember was walking around the suburbs with a large Chinese population carrying a "Xi Jinping - Fuck Your Mother" sign or something to that effect. I'm not based on the East Coast though.

Yeah, he was holding a sign that said "Fuck Xi Jinping" in Chinese, which led to a violent confrontation between him and a few Chinese.

Irrelevant, but hilarious:

charles-dozsa-succulent-chinese-meal.gif

Yeah, he was holding a sign that said "Fuck Xi Jinping" in Chinese, which led to a violent confrontation between him and a few Chinese.

Irrelevant, but hilarious:

charles-dozsa-succulent-chinese-meal.gif

I used to work in my city's "china town" and the disparity between the older generation who left China primarily as refugees from communism, and the younger generation who were primarily wealthy migrants and students whose family's success was tied to the Chinese economic growth under the CCP was pretty stark. The Falun Dafa protestors were mostly old women, whereas I assume it was the students or maybe members of the Confucius Institute that were slapping little circular red and yellow hammer and sickle stickers around the place (although admittedly it could also be any of the "alternative lifestyle" types that also frequented China Town, and not necessarily Chinese communists at all).
I remember having a conversation with one of the students about CCP censorship and she seemed completely oblivious (admittedly she wasn't an IT student), she also parroted the party line on Falun Dafa, saying they were a dangerous cult that brainwashed people into rejecting modern medicine and that their claims of persecution were all lies.

People actually believe this though…. I know you’re joking but they’re not. That nice Chinese lady who hands you your takeout food is actually a CCP spy
Some people believe the earth is flat.

China is an autocratic dictatorship with a lot of brain washed drones doing their thing for them for free. They also do conduct quite a lot of state funded espionage on pretty much any country they can.

The government is intrinsically opposed to many of our ideals and people are waking up to the idea that they are expansionary and looking to promote their values over ours.

The actions of the state are going to have ramifications for those living outside the state. I don't think we should be kicking out Chinese people but we should certainly be looking at limit the growth and spread of the CCP agenda with a focus on how capitalist worship rather than democratic worship has basically plunged us into another cold war.

It isn't fearmongering and it's not surprising that this is blowing up though. 1.4 Billion people is a lot of people and even if only 10% buy into the B.S of the CCP that's a legitimate issue.

We dropped the ball with China.

I used to work in my city's "china town" and the disparity between the older generation who left China primarily as refugees from communism, and the younger generation who were primarily wealthy migrants and students whose family's success was tied to the Chinese economic growth under the CCP was pretty stark. The Falun Dafa protestors were mostly old women, whereas I assume it was the students or maybe members of the Confucius Institute that were slapping little circular red and yellow hammer and sickle stickers around the place (although admittedly it could also be any of the "alternative lifestyle" types that also frequented China Town, and not necessarily Chinese communists at all).
I remember having a conversation with one of the students about CCP censorship and she seemed completely oblivious (admittedly she wasn't an IT student), she also parroted the party line on Falun Dafa, saying they were a dangerous cult that brainwashed people into rejecting modern medicine and that their claims of persecution were all lies.

I think it's high time Western countries stop issuing visas and selling out to these authoritarian countries whose citizens clearly do not respect Western values and try to impose their own ideals onto their native citizens. If these foreigners don't believe in free speech, they have no right to enter a country that does. These hypocrites have no right to take advantage of something that is non-existent in their country.

Don't catch it much in the anglosphere, but in the sinosphere the more rabid behaviour of young Chinese nationalists, especially online, is well known and frequently an object of ridicule (at least in the diaspora). "Little Pinks".

This pop duo are Malaysian and Australian.
Surprising amount of support in the comment section from posters claiming to be mainland Chinese, as well as references to the piano player from this thread's OP.

Banned in China and from Weibo obviously.

lol @ the people itt, treating this guy as a “free speech hero”. This guy is a troll who is milking this situation for everything it has. He is only punching down on Chinese people because they are an easy target in the west.

This piano man “champion of free speech” wouldn’t dare mock Muslims, the Quran, black people etc.

Back