A Brazilian fighter calling himself "Spartan"

As far as I'm concerned any ancient militaristic civilization which has become a favorite for high school mascots has reached the point of being "fair game" intellectual property and fairly used by anyone. It's no different than witches or wizards or dragons for writers of fantasy fiction.

Only the most retarded libs and minorities get sensitive about stuff like this.

Agreed. TS also probably gets upset when black people cosplay as white characters. Or when anyone not Japanese watches anime.

I don't understand when people get upset at "cultural appropriation."We're all just one race continually building on the ideas, philosophies, and technologies of those who came before us.

Not a Shogun or Ninja fan, I take it.
Is it ok if I eat sushi?

I'm 100% Greek and my family blood lines actually run back to Sparta the past 5,000 years. My uncle did a DNA swab to find out. Anyway, my point is me and my entire family are white as ghosts when we're not tan. Lastly, we can clearly tell when someone isn't Greek, especially people from Turkey who generally have a brownish hue. Greeks are actually very pale except when we have tans in the summer time.

I'm 100% Greek and my family blood lines actually run back to Sparta the past 5,000 years. My uncle did a DNA swab to find out. Anyway, my point is me and my entire family are white as ghosts when we're not tan. Lastly, we can clearly tell when someone isn't Greek, especially people from Turkey who generally have a brownish hue. Greeks are actually very pale except when we have tans in the summer time.

Also forgot to mention that almost all Greeks have brown hair. Blonde and Black are pretty rare.

I don't understand when people get upset at "cultural appropriation."We're all just one race continually building on the ideas, philosophies, and technologies of those who came before us.

I'd only get upset if people take credit for creating something that's from another culture. Like a rapper using another rapper's lines without giving a shoutout in some form.

its funny how spartans have become such a badass thing, cause all they did was plug up a mountain passage and the persians rerouted them and fucked them in the ass. but ofc all western history comes from greek records so its understandable.
Let's not forget about all the little boy diddling.

#neverforget

Back