A Brazilian fighter calling himself "Spartan"

As far as I'm concerned any ancient militaristic civilization which has become a favorite for high school mascots has reached the point of being "fair game" intellectual property and fairly used by anyone. It's no different than witches or wizards or dragons for writers of fantasy fiction.

Only the most retarded libs and minorities get sensitive about stuff like this.

Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is uniquely your own.
- Bruce Lee

I practice BJJ, Muay Thai and Kali under a Scottish teacher. My strength coach is Irish, who's methods have been influenced in part by Russian training methodology.

I drink Scottish beer and whisky and Russian vodka(yes, sometimes on the same day :)). My favourite food is Italian. Most of the books and comics I read are American(even if some of them were written by Brits). The same goes for movies: every film I'll see at the cinema this year was produced by an American company, and many of the main stars in those movies will be Yanks.

TV shows? Again, it's the USA by Arm Bar.

Cultural Appropriations FTW, baby!:D

Most Greeks look closer to Arabs/Persians/N. Africans than they do to Central and Northern Europeans.

This is a picture of people protesting in Athens

5660ac9ec36188a8278b45f1.jpg

Lol no they don't! Sorry but Greeks look way more European than Turk (which is brown compared to the Greek white).

Their features are clearly greek not Arab lol! I can even tell the difference between Greek and Macedonian and it's far from Turkish. Ancient Greeks looked even more white, really a mix of norther European and dark curly haired mediterranean (although they had blondes too).

I'll allow people to speculate as to the darkness of ancient Egyptians but Greeks, even modern ones, look more European than eastern.

Let me ask you: supposing it wasn't the Greeks but the Hebrew or Berbers or Chaldeans or Persians who had layed the foundation for Western philosophy and science, would you claim them as the same race?
Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is uniquely your own.
- Bruce Lee

I practice BJJ, Muay Thai and Kali under a Scottish teacher. My strength coach is Irish, who's methods have been influenced in part by Russian training methodology.

I drink Scottish beer and whisky and Russian vodka(yes, sometimes on the same day :)). My favourite food is Italian. Most of the books and comics I read are American(even if some of them were written by Brits). The same goes for movies: every film I'll see at the cinema this year was produced by an American company, and many of the main stars in those movies will be Yanks.

TV shows? Again, it's the USA by Arm Bar.

Cultural Appropriations FTW, baby!:D

Dear Diary...

Lol no they don't! Sorry but Greeks look way more European than Turk (which is brown compared to the Greek white).

Their features are clearly greek not Arab lol! I can even tell the difference between Greek and Macedonian and it's far from Turkish. Ancient Greeks looked even more white, really a mix of norther European and dark curly haired mediterranean (although they had blondes too).

I'll allow people to speculate as to the darkness of ancient Egyptians but Greeks, even modern ones, look more European than eastern.
Not saying the majority , but a lot of Turks in the Western parts of Turkey can pass for Greeks, because a lot of Greeks living in Turkey became Turks.

Stormherald... obsessed with race and identity politics? Uhuh.

Not saying the majority , but a lot of Turks in the Western parts of Turkey can pass for Greeks, because a lot of Greeks living in Turkey became Turks.

Look at Greek DNA and you will see that yeah, there is def Turk and Arab genetics in modern day Greeks so some will end up looking like that. Still plenty of ancient DNA there though so others will show more of their ancient look (I know multiple greek women who look like they are off Greek vases, dark curly hair and the goddess like features we are used to from the art, as white as a Northern European though, or at least as pale as the colour they depicted themselves in the art).

In contrast My Turkish friends are brown, like Aladdin.

Hell me and my three siblings are 1/2 Irish, 5/8 English, 1/16 Scottish and 1/16 German and all three but me inherited the German looks (blonde and brown übermensch) whereas I look half Irish half English like my genetics would suggest. They are less than 10 percent German yet those are the dominant genes they got when it comes to appearance. Obviously then some Greeks will look Turk.

What's the point of this thread?

I doubt anyone apart from the race obsessed in the war room give a shit about this guy using Spartan as a nick name.

Yep.

Original Turks migrated from a region that is today a part of China (Xiang Xiang, translates to "New Territory"- the original name for it was East Turkistan).

The Greeks, Semites, Persians, and various Indo-European tribes living in modern day Turkey were conquered by Central Asian Turks and forced to adopt the Turkish language and Turkish customs and now their descendants call themselves Turks.

The Turkish language is closely related to Mongolian.

Weird how that works.

Finnish and Hungarian are originally Asian languages too. They're in the Altaic branch with Mongolian, and various Eskimo dialects.

What's the point of this thread?

I doubt anyone apart from the race obsessed in the war room give a shit about this guy using Spartan as a nick name.
I'm having a hard time figuring this one out myself.

its funny how spartans have become such a badass thing, cause all they did was plug up a mountain passage and the persians rerouted them and fucked them in the ass. but ofc all western history comes from greek records so its understandable.

its funny how spartans have become such a badass thing, cause all they did was plug up a mountain passage and the persians rerouted them and fucked them in the ass. but ofc all western history comes from greek records so its understandable.

Sparta is interesting but not really admirable. They defeated Athens and brought on the end of Greece's Golden Age.

They were essentially a fascist oligarchic state. They succeeded due to location and military focus but contributed little to advancement of the human race.

And they got beat by Thebes. If I were an MMA fighter, I'd adopt "The Thebian" as my moniker.

And then the Persion army that fucked the Spartans in the ass was itself anally raped by a Greek army.:)

Let me ask you: supposing it wasn't the Greeks but the Hebrew or Berbers or Chaldeans or Persians who had layed the foundation for Western philosophy and science, would you claim them as the same race?
No, why would I? Unlike a leftist I am only interested in the facts.

Alexander was Macedonian first and foremost, he was not Greek. 333BC
th

"Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful handsomness: For his Hair curled naturally, and was yellow"

Even in the mosaics you posted you can see the artist tried to show the blonde hair. There is also many sculptures of him.

310BC bronze sculpture of athlete
Surviving_Greek_Bronze.jpg

Achilles was also tall and fair with sandy hair.

I am not going to post it but if you look into the history of Greece you can trace the modern Greeks back through a series of invasions starting in the 8th Century.

My people are predominantly black-haired and in our villages anyone with medium-brown hair gets called "red" or "blond" because they look colorful next to our black hair.

In Greek accounts it is Thracians and Germanic barbarians that are described as fair-skinned whereas the Greeks describe each other in traits that also describe Syrians and neighboring Middle Eastern peoples.

Look at Greek DNA and you will see that yeah, there is def Turk and Arab genetics in modern day Greeks so some will end up looking like that. Still plenty of ancient DNA there though so others will show more of their ancient look (I know multiple greek women who look like they are off Greek vases, dark curly hair and the goddess like features we are used to from the art, as white as a Northern European though, or at least as pale as the colour they depicted themselves in the art).

In contrast My Turkish friends are brown, like Aladdin.

Hell me and my three siblings are 1/2 Irish, 5/8 English, 1/16 Scottish and 1/16 German and all three but me inherited the German looks (blonde and brown übermensch) whereas I look half Irish half English like my genetics would suggest. They are less than 10 percent German yet those are the dominant genes they got when it comes to appearance. Obviously then some Greeks will look Turk.

Because greeks and turks are cultures, a lot of people became turkified and greekefied as their cultures expanded.

Turks in the west descend from greeks and a lot of greeks actually descend from slavs.

Alexander was Macedonian first and foremost, he was not Greek. 333BC
th

"Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful handsomness: For his Hair curled naturally, and was yellow"

Even in the mosaics you posted you can see the artist tried to show the blonde hair. There is also many sculptures of him.

310BC bronze sculpture of athlete
Surviving_Greek_Bronze.jpg

Achilles was also tall and fair with sandy hair.

I am not going to post it but if you look into the history of Greece you can trace the modern Greeks back through a series of invasions starting in the 8th Century.

And muhammad had redhair so arabs are actually irish right?

And then the Persion army that fucked the Spartans in the ass was itself anally raped by a Greek army.:)

After the Persians retired the bulk of their army to attend more pressing matters in the heart of their empire.

Persians were better in open plains, greeks were better in their rugged terrain, until Macedonia of course.

Back