80k tickets sold Joshua vs klitschko breaking records - Dejulez goes crazy

Umm is this the first time you're reading about English fight fans sir?

Umm is this the first time you're reading about English fight fans sir?
Absolutely not.
Love English fans and their passion.
Thank God for us Americans though, or that passion would be in German.
See WWII for references.

Casuals. All happy to watch a guy thats never faced anybody decent in his life. That's British boxing for you.

Imagine if the UFC fed bums to McGregor or Rousey until they we're 18-0.

The Klitscho brothers are my favorite MMA fighters

That's actually true... The UFC won't be a sport unilateral they sort out their ranking system.

Right now it's sports entertainment.
lol

yeah, boxing has a great ranking system. hahahahaha.

Love the thread TS. Fuck all the haters saying its in the wrong forum. Boxing is a real sport while the UFC isnt so ill allow it.

Casuals. All happy to watch a guy thats never faced anybody decent in his life. That's British boxing for you.

Yea, cuz Rousey was fighting such animals her whole career. Fuck outta here.
McGregor lost to journeymen too by the way.

thats the difference between boxing and mma. you can have 300 ammy fights, olympic gold, world championships and still be considered "green", "unproven" and "not that good"

in the ufc you go 9-0 and you're ready to get a title shot and be considered the top of your division lol

boxing talent > mma talent

Stipe would crush them both in the first round on the same night

lol

yeah, boxing has a great ranking system. hahahahaha.
Better than the ufc and mma.. It's way more complicated, but you still have WBC and WBA champs fighting eachother, so it is possible to have an undisputed champion.

My ass.
Stipes fuckin trash.
Stipe is probably the greatest heavyweight mixed martial artist of all time and there's not a heavyweight boxer in the history of the world that could beat him in a fight.

It's not even up for discussion

Love the thread TS. Fuck all the haters saying its in the wrong forum. Boxing is a real sport while the UFC isnt so ill allow it.
inb4 literal autists who think they actually come off as smart by pointing out "hurr durr mma is the sport, ufc is just a company"

s-l400.jpg

That's actually true... The UFC won't be a sport unilateral they sort out their ranking system.

Right now it's sports entertainment.
Yep every other aport has a ranking system. UFC has bs $$$ fights and jump whole divisions.

Until it gets to real rankings and you follow the rankings it always be just a spectacle.

To be frank, it's just a bunch of fairweathers and guys who know nothing about boxing buying tickets to this.

My friend is a fairweather at best, also a pretty recent MMA fan who has done a good job of getting up to speed. He is going with 6 other mates, of those 6 I bet you none of them would know who Saul Alvarez is if you asked them - they literally have no idea about anything boxing related.

The tickets are ridiculously cheap do not be fooled into thinking Boxing has this immense following based off of those ticket sales.

English fans on the whole are idiotic, they are overly and stupidly patriotic. Just cheer for the English guy for no rhyme or reason. Heard a bit about him on Sky Sports News, now they act like his biggest fan.

I was in a bar watching Golovkin vs Brook, and I was cheering Gennady:

Some idiot turns around to me and says something to the affect of "Why the fuck are you cheering for him, are you Russian or something?" to which I answered - he's actually from Kazakhstan.

The geezer looked at me, fuming. I then followed up with, mate I like the fighter, do I have to support the English guy just because he's English? Kell is from Sheffield, we're from London - I don't give a fuck about Kell Brook.

Last edited:
Back