80k tickets sold Joshua vs klitschko breaking records - Dejulez goes crazy

http://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-vs-klitschko-over-80000-tickets-sold--112709

They released the first batch of 50,000 tickets last month and they sold out.
They released their second batch of 30,000 tickets and they sold out in less than an hour on Monday.
They should be releasing the third batch soon, which will put the attendance over 90,000 in Wembley.

Joshua-Klitschko has already sold more than Groves-Froch II (80,000), breaking their record set in 2014.

Will be the most attended most watched fight in all of combat sports this year, unless Canelo-GGG happens, which is expected to do over 100,000 in attendance at AT&T Stadium.

Tickets are still in such hot demand that they have asked the Brent Council, the Mayor’s office and TFL to increase the capacity by a further 5,000 tickets.

wrong forum, unless you're trying to prove boxing is more popular than mma

either way -

giphy.gif

I wonder why people buy last row seats
Id never buy it

Last edited:
Klitschko better do the job like a true professional rather than killing some young kid's career like those egomaniacs Mayweather and Undertaker.

Klitschko better do the job like a true professional rather than killing some young kid's career like those egomaniacs Mayweather and Undertaker.
I didn't think this was funny, but then i laughed.

uuuh, wrong forum?

also, pathetic boxing fans

<{hughesimpress}>

I was thinking of going, should be good. I think it's at Wembley so should be an amazing atmosphere.

Should be a great fight! Wrong section though;)

UFC getting besmirched by a real sport
That's actually true... The UFC won't be a sport unilateral they sort out their ranking system.

Right now it's sports entertainment.

Back