80k tickets sold Joshua vs klitschko breaking records - Dejulez goes crazy

TBH I dont care if you are right or wrong about boxing dying, I just find it hilarious that you keep on using "we" and "we'll" like you are the CEO of WME-IMG LOL!!!. Anyway keep on truckin, champ.
me and WME-IMG have a written agreement.

Anyway, pretty impressive the 80K tickets sold. I hope AJ gets a hi-lite reel KO.

my lawyers negotiated it
law-order-procurement-contract-buyer-market-toilet-shin156_low.jpg

Never use lowbudgetlaw.con

Anyway, pretty impressive the 80K tickets sold. I hope AJ gets a hi-lite reel KO.
If he gets that ko will people say Kliltscho was shot ?
juat saw on twitter people hitting up Eddie for Tix saying it's sold out

Most likely. Doesnt matter to me if they do, I like AJ and a "canelo Khan" type KO will make him a huge star in the UK, bigger than he already is. It might even get him some traction in the states.

Most likely. Doesnt matter to me if they do, I like AJ and a "canelo Khan" type KO will make him a huge star in the UK, bigger than he already is. It might even get him some traction in the states.
If he wins he could become the biggest combat sports athlete in the U.K.

Yes, it's sold out. But scalpers bought thousands of tickets. Matchroom Boxing and their "sale" on Stubhub are a complete joke.

Yes, it's sold out. But scalpers bought thousands of tickets. Matchroom Boxing and their "sale" on Stubhub are a complete joke.

Sorry you were not able to go when something is hot scalpers will scalp

I am glad it shattered all attendance records

Back