• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

765 Deadlift Attempt @ 225 Bodyweight age 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
While bent over at the 2sec mark you pull up the weight about an inch off the ground like it's nothing.

I'm highly skeptical that was 410lbs.

Only you know.

Just offering my opinion since you posted this.

Just noticed that too, that is kind of odd.

If he can DL 765, I don't see it strange that he can lift almost half that weight like an inch off the ground w/o much effort.

129161241205636600.jpg

If he can DL 765, I don't see it strange that he can lift almost half that weight like an inch off the ground w/o much effort.

this for gods sake, whatever you max is go put 50-55% on the bar and see how much effort it takes you when you are pumpd up to lift it an inch off the ground

The bar thing might not work- single moms usually have trouble getting out in the evening- lack of sitters.

I would look for coffee places, restaurants etc close to elementary schools, day care centres, that kind of thing. You might find that the single mom MILFs hang out there after dropping their kids off, or before picking them up. Maybe gyms close to those kinds of places, I guess yoga classes too.

Grocery stores also. Libraries.

Inb4 someone says the 410 x 31 was faked.

There's an old video of him taking a 700 deadlift attempt at a sanctioned meet and barely missing it because his grip failed. There's reason to doubt the weight he's pulling now.

There's an old video of him taking a 700 deadlift attempt at a sanctioned meet and barely missing it because his grip failed. There's reason to doubt the weight he's pulling now.

What you said makes no sense...

Using the formula "weight x reps x .0333 + weight = 1rm", his projected max is a touch over 833lbs based on 410x31. Just throwing that out there because I'm fucking bored.

Using the formula "weight x reps x .0333 + weight = 1rm", his projected max is a touch over 833lbs based on 410x31. Just throwing that out there because I'm fucking bored.

And using a 31 rep set is an amazing way to calculate a 1RM...

It's also why he missed 770...

C'mon, man.

C'mon, man.

I didn't say it to prove or disprove his 770 pull. I really don't give a fuck what he deadlifts. I was just curious as to what the calculated 1rm was. And then I shared, just because.

C'mon, man.

What would be the highest you would go for a 1 rm calculation ? 5 reps ? 6 ?

I didn't say it to prove or disprove his 770 pull. I really don't give a fuck what he deadlifts. I was just curious as to what the calculated 1rm was. And then I shared, just because.

I wasn't in any way implying that you were attempting to disprove his 770 attempt, so I'm not sure where you got that from.

Calm down, bro.

Oh and fyi, if you use the 715x2, it's 762.

Okay...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back