• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

765 Deadlift Attempt @ 225 Bodyweight age 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you man. Keep going.
Hope you can hit 800+ in competition. We need all the international competitors we can get in strength athletics.

Good for you man. Keep going.
Hope you can hit 800+ in competition. We need all the international competitors we can get in strength athletics.

Hopefully there's no rule against yelling profanities at the bar in international competition....

Hopefully there's no rule against yelling profanities at the bar in international competition....

Jon North has yet to be penalized for excessive celebrating so as long as this guy doesn't go into epithets directed at the head judge it should be ok. :)

I think the crowd reaction would be hilarious.

We need all the international competitors we can get in strength athletics.

yao_ming_meme_new_version_hd_by_guillersevilla-d3dwein.png

Some guy called me out on the bumpers not being 45 pounds on bb.com, so I weighed out my plates and...Watch the first video before you watch me try 765.

Somebody want to embed for me. Not working.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

U seem so pissed man...

Spoken like a true miscer.
No, I get hot girls (I'm a bouncer in college), but they still frustrate the hell out of me. Just broke up with a girl. Very hot bartender, it's over, but we had a good run. Best sex I've ever had. Sad to see its run its course.

Last edited:
You sir, are a machine. I hope to emulate your intensity the next time I do deadlifts.

Your back looks like a giant vagina. Crazy deadlift. Congrats on the hard work.

No, I get hot girls (I'm a bouncer in college), but they still frustrate the hell out of me. Just broke up with a girl. Very hot bartender, it's over, but we had a good run. Best sex I've ever had. Sad to see its run its course.

If you have not fucked a horny single mother, you have not lived. Bang the older chicks while you are young, and go back and tear up the college chicks when you are older.

What does your training schedule look like?

What kind of PEDs, if any, have you taken in the past?

How tall are you?

How long have you been lifting?

Fantastic lift. I hope to deadlift 600 before I turn 20.

How tall are you?

Speaking just for myself, I would also like to know your favorite color.

Fixed. Must be awesome that they're heavier!!

Put the gibberish after v= in between this: [*yt]GIBBERISH[*/yt] but exclude the *'s.

While bent over at the 2sec mark you pull up the weight about an inch off the ground like it's nothing.

I'm highly skeptical that was 410lbs.

Only you know.

Just offering my opinion since you posted this.

You seem really concerned about whether or not this guy is being honest about the weight he's pulling.

Do you ask other guys with big lifts to show the weight of each plate on the bar?

He posted this for us to comment on.

I have to agree with what you have an issue with.

If you have not fucked a horny single mother, you have not lived. Bang the older chicks while you are young, and go back and tear up the college chicks when you are older.
Thread is now about milfs. Where do I acquire said milfs? Actually, I work at a college bar, so if I get a job at a regular bar, I might have some good chances.

How tall are you?

Sunday - ass to floor squats with pause work up to new PR of 5 reps
Monday - upper body
Tuesday - deadlift work up to max
Wednesday - rest
Thursday - upper body
Friday - ass to floor squats with pause work up to new PR of 5 reps
Saturday - rest

Only used clen, no other PEDs.

I'm six feet tall.

I've been lifting for over five and a half years.

Last edited:
Thread is now about milfs. Where do I acquire said milfs? Actually, I work at a college bar, so if I get a job at a regular bar, I might have some good chances.

The bar thing might not work- single moms usually have trouble getting out in the evening- lack of sitters.

I would look for coffee places, restaurants etc close to elementary schools, day care centres, that kind of thing. You might find that the single mom MILFs hang out there after dropping their kids off, or before picking them up. Maybe gyms close to those kinds of places, I guess yoga classes too.

I'd be willing to bet those paused deep squats make the difference in your deadlift for sure.

You are one angry guy. Very impressive lifts though. Do you just enjoy training or are you planning on fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back