765 Deadlift Attempt @ 225 Bodyweight age 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadlifts

White Belt
Reaction score
Some guy called me out on the bumpers not being 45 pounds on bb.com, so I weighed out my plates and...Watch the first video before you watch me try 765.

Somebody want to embed for me. Not working.

Last edited:
Damn just turned off my VPN, it was slowing up on me. So I can't see the video right now. Did you get it? You must be pretty beastly man.

Damn just turned off my VPN, it was slowing up on me. So I can't see the video right now. Did you get it? You must be pretty beastly man.
Not quite, the plate fell off or I would have hit it.

This was in the middle of some brutal cramping, so I couldn't hold the pose.

IMG_2150-1.jpg

goddamn dude. How long have you been doing deadlifts?

I just recently started deads with the weight i have which is only 295, but ive got a couple tire chains that i throw on there that weigh around 25-30lbs. ive done that at 6 reps. i need more weight :(

EDIT: my bad, i saw the other thread and you said you've been lifting for 5 years

Last edited:
What's your height ?

What is the rep scheme you are using to progress ???

Link to thread over on bb.com?

Impressive, keep it up.

Probably because he's busy killing it.

Next up, [during set up] "what is this!?!", [at lockout] "this is SPARTA!!!".

Or, "They can take my life. But they'll never take...MY DEADLIFT!!!":icon_chee

He can use this song to workout to as well
[YT]ETgk56xT4Mk&feature=related[/YT]

Do you have any videos of you at a gym with regular 45 lb plates? If not, are you able to show the weight of the plates on video after pulling?

Why are you so angry while weightlifting?
Women
Probably because he's busy killing it.

Next up, [during set up] "what is this!?!", [at lockout] "this is SPARTA!!!".
I'll do that next week when I try 770 (dead serious).
Do you have any videos of you at a gym with regular 45 lb plates? If not, are you able to show the weight of the plates on video after pulling?
I can make a video next week of me going through the plates at the end. The bars bending like a mofo at 765, that's kind of a sign it's legit.

Has he proven the weight is what he's claiming? It looks like at 0:23 when he gives the bar a quick yank it moves more than you would expect for 500 lbs.

You seem really concerned about whether or not this guy is being honest about the weight he's pulling.

Do you ask other guys with big lifts to show the weight of each plate on the bar?

You seem really concerned about whether or not this guy is being honest about the weight he's pulling.

Do you ask other guys with big lifts to show the weight of each plate on the bar?

You seem more offended by my question than the TS.

I would urge you to consort with higher quality females, but considering your epic pull I'm seriously wondering where I might go to get mercilessly cockteased by venomous harridans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back