6 pack abs within 4 months.

a natty wizard with a gambit appears

596bbdf4ec6ce03e8c1dae11fd7e27a9.png

also im down. But why only 50grams of crabs

keto

Why waste your time dieting and exercising

1165946_Omairo_NG_xxxy_wine_5_jpgeed2b8f464d43a67f310fbf102d22fa5

You should get rid of your wart's instead..

What an idiot. Just make money and use that to get chicks.

Why eat such a low amount of carbs?

You don't need to be on a very low carbohydrate diet to be lean.

Why eat such a low amount of carbs?

You don't need to be on a very low carbohydrate diet to be lean.
How much do you recommend? And your recommendation is per what quantity of bodyweight

LOL at doing crunches to get abs
Why's that a bad idea? A lot of guys, especially skinny guys, have trouble seeing abs even at like 10%. And then when they do finally get them, they look like shit. Ab work is extremely important to get abs visible and make them more aesthetic. You want abs that look they're cut from diamonds? You're gonna have to do ab work and work them like any other muscle you want to look good.

It's like if you do no chest work and get ripped, you might not even have pec separation and even if you do, it might still look flat and terrible. Or you can do some chest flies and have pecs that pop out like Arnold even at like 12%. Abs are the same.

I used to be at 7% and still couldn't see my abs. I started doing a few hundred crunches and other ab exercises to failure after boxing 4-5 times a week. Nothing about my physique changed except I went from a flat stomach with no abs to shredded abs that popped out of my mid section.

Why's that a bad idea? A lot of guys, especially skinny guys, have trouble seeing abs even at like 10%. And then when they do finally get them, they look like shit. Ab work is extremely important to get abs visible and make them more aesthetic. You want abs that look they're cut from diamonds? You're gonna have to do ab work and work them like any other muscle you want to look good.

It's like if you do no chest work and get ripped, you might not even have pec separation and even if you do, it might still look flat and terrible. Or you can do some chest flies and have pecs that pop out like Arnold even at like 12%. Abs are the same.

I used to be at 7% and still couldn't see my abs. I started doing a few hundred crunches and other ab exercises to failure after boxing 4-5 times a week. Nothing about my physique changed except I went from a flat stomach with no abs to shredded abs that popped out of my mid section.
How many grams per pound of bw were you eating

How many grams per pound of bw were you eating
?? Protein intake is bro-science. No one needs like 1 g/ lb bodyweight a day. I was eating 3,000 cals/ day with I think 40/40/20 macros, lifting weights intensely 5 times a week, and doing muay thai another 5 times a week, at ~ 147 lbs.

?? Protein intake is bro-science. No one needs like 1 g/ lb bodyweight a day. I was eating 3,000 cals/ day with I think 40/40/20 macros, lifting weights intensely 5 times a week, and doing muay thai another 5 times a week, at ~ 147 lbs.
Sorry, i meant grams of carbs

Sorry, i meant grams of carbs
My favorite example of crunches being necessary is Dominic Cruz. He's 5'8 fighting at 135 lbs. That guy has a very low bodyfat %. But he still has manboobs and a small gut because he has absolutely no muscle mass. You need muscle mass to create definition, even if you're ripped.

If he had a little bit more mass on his abs, that fat would be spread more thin and his abs would be popping out. Same with his pecs.

Look at this, veins popping out of his arms and a chiseled face but he still looks like a pear:

20130208010825_dominick_cruz.JPG

usa_today_9778599.0.jpg

The cliche that abs are only made in the kitchen is so wrong.

My favorite example of crunches being necessary is Dominic Cruz. He's 5'8 fighting at 135 lbs. That guy has a very low bodyfat %. But he still has manboobs and a small gut because he has absolutely no muscle mass. You need muscle mass to create definition, even if you're ripped.

If he had a little bit more mass on his abs, that fat would be spread more thin and his abs would be popping out. Same with his pecs.

Look at this, veins popping out of his arms and a chiseled face but he still looks like a pear:

20130208010825_dominick_cruz.JPG

usa_today_9778599.0.jpg

Abs very specifically, just like calves, don't grow with the rest of your body. Like any 200 lb ripped guy is going to have huge arms. But he will often have shitty calves and shitty abs unless he specifically isolates them. The cliche that abs are only made in the kitchen is so wrong.
Gotcha. Am i supposed to throw in volume or resistance? 100 crunches vs 20 hanging leg raise

Gotcha. Am i supposed to throw in volume or resistance? 100 crunches vs 20 hanging leg raise
I dunno. Dude I was talking about my experience at 5'8" 147 lbs lol. I'm hardly a guy to take bodybuilding advice from. I just know that abs aren't only made in the kitchen. :D I got abs because my muay thai coach was obsessed with core work and targeted it to just absolute pain every day. Otherwise, I don't have the pain tolerance to do ab work unless I literally have a coach forcing me to.. That shit sucks as much as cardio.

Back