Shoop $50 IN PRIZES!! Shoop a new belt? Shoop Contest Announcment

I presume that as long as it's partially shooped, any kind of entry is viable?
Entrants will create an original image of their own custom UFC championship belt and the forum will vote for their favorites

oh and the thread needs the shoop tag

Last edited:
btw should I make a bunch of templates from last nights event, or are we sticking with shooping fruit, veggies and belts this week? anyone up for a regular shoop thread?
I’m open to any shoop thread as long as there is good material for it.

well we could focus on the snake angle, seems to be popular on sherdog today :)

I can make a bunch of templates just for Dillashaw and Cejudo, if we limit it to those fighters the shoop thread won't distract too much from the competition.

well we could focus on the snake angle, seems to be popular on sherdog today :)

I can make a bunch of templates just for Dillashaw and Cejudo, if we limit it to those fighters the shoop thread won't distract too much from the competition.
I'm doing this btw :cool: Aiming for 18 templates and made 14 so far, need some more photos of Dillashaw

Made this last night but it kinda sucks. I've made so many shoops that sound kinda lame while making them but they turn out great!! This one sounded so epic while I was making it but it didn't come out as good as I thought. I'm sure others can relate.

tTTJrOE.gif

Made this last night but it kinda sucks. I've made so many shoops that sound kinda lame while making them but they turn out great!! This one sounded so epic while I was making it but it didn't come out as good as I thought. I'm sure others can relate.

tTTJrOE.gif

Better than i could do. Good stuff man.

tTTJrOE.gif
I keep posting the Cruz one and it's very popular, sherdog is going to LOVE that one, and you did a far better job dealing with JCVD's massive hair :D it looks like he's being stalked by the predator (in the Cruz one)

AnimatedScaredBluegill.gif

I keep posting the Cruz one and it's very popular, sherdog is going to LOVE that one, and you did a far better job dealing with JCVD's massive hair :D it looks like he's being stalked by the predator (in the Cruz one)

AnimatedScaredBluegill.gif

Hahaha yea. If you look at mine you can see "The Predator" was used to cover JCVD's hair, but it's a lot more subtle. I just masked the background in with a lot of feathering. Probably could have done it perfectly with an hour (or more) of work but left it as is.

tTTJrOE.gif

This is a good idea. Let me know if you need any help. I can pump this up if you would like. I moved the thread to the Heavies because contest announcement threads are allowed there.

I moved it to the Heavies. Good suggestion. @Buff for president. Oh wait you are in U.K.

@Buff for Queen. :D

buff-queen-jpg.507973

Yo dude I just reading some surfing magazine and I think I found a pic of you...

6roSHq6.png

Yo dude I just reading some surfing magazine and I think I found a pic of you...

6roSHq6.png

Schweet!! You even included the love of my life... my sheep. ;D

Moved to Heavies by BWR
img-0982-1024x602.jpg

Think you can make a better belt? Now's your chance to prove it! I'm holding a contest to see which Sherdogger can design the best new new UFC title. Entrants will create an original image of their own custom UFC championship belt and the forum will vote for their favorites. The creators of the top two will each get a $25 Amazon giftcard! Registration for the contest is now open, and will close on Saturday, January 26. If you want in, tag me in a reply here and say, "I'm in!"
Will be fun seeing what people create!
is this a NGS (non-gif shoop) only or will gifs be allowed?
As in any other NGS, will MSpaint art be allowed?
How do we submit our entries? Typically BWR takes them in via PM's, but in his absence Jei & Empty Emp have been the one's to submit too.

You said: 'Registration for the contest is now open and will close on Saturday, January 26.' is that also when the entries need to be submitted by?

The deadline to submit your entry will be January 31, so you'll have 5 days after the registration closes.

is this a NGS (non-gif shoop) only or will gifs be allowed?
As in any other NGS, will MSpaint art be allowed?
How do we submit our entries? Typically BWR takes them in via PM's, but in his absence Jei & Empty Emp have been the one's to submit too.
Non-Gif Shoops for this one. I really want to focus on the actual design of the belts, whether that's something silly or a more realistic take. MS Paint is perfectly acceptable!
Once registration is closed, I will accept submissions via PM.
I updated the OP with some clarifications and the new entrants.

I presume that as long as it's partially shooped, any kind of entry is viable?

I added a few rules to the OP. Basically, the rules are: Make an original image of a belt. It can be a collage/shoop combination of other images, MS Paint style, digital drawing/painting, or a combination of the above. One single still image. If you want to do multiple angles/variants, that's great, but just keep it all in one image file. And the focus is the belt, so no fighters or other personalities in the image, please.

I added a few rules to the OP. Basically, the rules are: Make an original image of a belt. It can be a collage/shoop combination of other images, MS Paint style, digital drawing/painting, or a combination of the above. One single still image. If you want to do multiple angles/variants, that's great, but just keep it all in one image file. And the focus is the belt, so no fighters or other personalities in the image, please.
Can we have fighters and other personalities ON the belt though? like Tito and Chuck shaped gems?

tTTJrOE.gif

Don't beat yourself up big guy, I still laughed.

Back