Shoop $50 IN PRIZES!! Shoop a new belt? Shoop Contest Announcment

Moved to Heavies by BWR
img-0982-1024x602.jpg

Think you can make a better belt? Now's your chance to prove it! I'm holding a contest to see which Sherdogger can design the best new new UFC title. Entrants will create an original image of their own custom UFC championship belt and the forum will vote for their favorites. The creators of the top two will each get a $25 Amazon giftcard! Registration for the contest is now open, and will close on Saturday, January 26. Entrants will have until January 31 to submit their work to me via PM, and the poll will follow. If you want in, tag me in a reply here and say, "I'm in!"

Contest rules:
-Non-Gif Shoops, so still images only on this one.
-One single still image. If you want to do multiple angles/variants, that's great, but just keep it all in one image file.
-Keep your entry secret. No posting of your entry elsewhere until after the contest ends.
-It's all about the belt. No fighters, no Dana White, no placing a belt on top of another rad shoop you did. Simple backgrounds are allowed.
-If you have any questions, post here and tag me, or PM me if it pertains to your top secret shoop material.

Entrants:
1. @Norman Khabib
2. @Ottawaguy
3. @Buff
4. @Arqueto176
5. @Myrddin Wild
6. @Sansnom
7. @MacGregor
8. @X Factor
9. @bigwaverider
I enter thee

I had to change my pic a bit. Fill in the white gaps. I should have submitted this one tbh, it's a sure win.
ah that explains why the attachment link suddenly died, and I like your revision, my change was really just for the comedy, it's hard to see the brand anyway.

ah that explains why the attachment link suddenly died, and I like your revision, my change was really just for the comedy, it's hard to see the brand anyway.

Yeah you can see something is there, you have to get right in there to see it. Kind of like when you actually use the hotdog branded.

This is why I think it should be a two bracket competition, but pool all the entries for voting and separate them afterwards, that way the best shoop can't beat the best custom belt, it can only win in its respective bracket. All the static-shoop options become available then :) it would be like a movie awards ceremony, with multiple categories.
For me the custom belt is the competition... I think I need the other part explained a little better - either that or im a little short on imagination... I'm trying to avoid people having a kaleidoscope changing colour/spinning/moving belt, or having anything around it a factor... As @bigwaverider said, it might be a little more boring because it's just a bunch of backgroundless belts, but that's the challenge for me.

I mean everyone literally just submits a backgroundless belt like this:
7lzvx1_large.png

(without the shitty photographer's reflection)...

A completely open competition, no showing off, no tricks, no spinning shit... Just sherbros trying to be as creative as possible but all on the same playing field for once... This could be epic.

What else did you have in mind?

For me the custom belt is the competition... I think I need the other part explained a little better - either that or in short on imagination... I'm trying to avoid people having a kaleidoscope changing colour/spinning/moving belt, or having anything around it a factor... As @bigwaverider said, it might be a little more boring because it's just a bunch of backgroundless belts, but that's the challenge for me.

I mean literally just a backgroundless belt like this:
7lzvx1_large.png

(without the shitty photographer's reflection).

What else did you have in mind?
Well I think editing something like this is different to if you create every part of your belt using your art programs like you would if it was an MS Paint contest. I do think boths styes should be acceptable (no gifs or "biased" backgrounds) whether there is 2 winners or 1 at the end anyway.

71681-15478259033105-800.jpg

Well I think editing something like this is different to if you create every part of your belt using your art programs like you would if it was an MS Paint contest. I do think boths styes should be acceptable (no gifs or "biased" backgrounds) whether there is 2 winners or 1 at the end anyway.

71681-15478259033105-800.jpg

I edited in a little more to my post as you were replying...

I am literally not getting what you mean though... Would you mind doing a 30 second shoop just to show me an example of what you mean? Just use the UFC belt ^^^ to show me. I'm drawing a total blank on this - I don't see how it could be any other way than transparent background and still be open... I don't mean to pick at you, I just want to know what you mean.

I edited in a little more to my post as you were replying...

I am literally not getting what you mean though... Would you mind doing a 30 second shoop just to show me an example of what you mean? Just use the UFC belt ^^^ to show me. I'm drawing a total blank on this - I don't see how it could be any other way than transparent background and still be open... I don't mean to pick at you, I just want to know what you mean.
167qvz5.jpg

made this just using the software, and anyone making theirs in MS paint will do the same thing really. I think there could be a winner from that bracket and then a winner from those who edit an existing belt like the one you linked.

Back