50 cent "If your a fan of boxing you should like mma"

busterwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

The original got moved to the wasteland, I guess its more appropriate to be put here.

50 cent spitting the truth! I hope he gets more cats thinking and being open minded like him. When you really hear him speak outside of hip hop, he seems like a very educated and normal dude.

I would suggest the ufc paid 4 million for him to say this.

This replica thread should follow the original.

Meh, I have no problem with MMA and used to be a huge mma fan but the sport doesn't excite me anymore. I find it boring and often humorous.

It should be the other way around

If MMA fans want to watch the best of what they call "striking" then they should watch pro boxing or K-1

If they wanna watch grappling/wrestling they should watch ADCC or BJJ

Although I find it very entertaining to watch a bunch of fighters with sound wrestling and half ass boxing or vice versa gas out in less than 3 mins and be called "Martial Artists"

It should be the other way around

If MMA fans want to watch the best of what they call "striking" then they should watch pro boxing or K-1

If they wanna watch grappling/wrestling they should watch ADCC or BJJ

Although I find it very entertaining to watch a bunch of fighters with sound wrestling and half ass boxing or vice versa gas out in less than 3 mins and be called "Martial Artists"

bingo baby

This replica thread should follow the original.

It won't though. Mods like to leave this dumb shit here. Like the JDS thread and the Tyson Fury thread. Both of them got wastelanded from the Heavywieght forum but are stickies here.

Unless, I don't know, you're just a fan of boxing.

That's actually pretty surprising because he's close friends with Floyd Mayweather Jr. who loves to hate on MMA

No one should waste their money on anything relating to you, 50, but alas, they do.

if you're a fan of music , you should dislike 50 cent

Id say a lot of people who watch mma watch boxing or K-1 and IBJJF, I mean the sport is a combination of other combat sports so there must be plenty of boxing and UFC fans. I got turned onto grappling/kickboxing training from watching mma, now I buy which ever boxing paper view interests me same the UFC cards.

Fiddy understands that Boxers will out box you, but MMA fighters, will beat you in a real fight.

Just because you like boxing doesn't mean you will like MMA. Some people just can't watch people grapple. There is nothing wrong with that.

Fiddy understands that Boxers will out box you, but MMA fighters, will beat you in a real fight.

2ia4lea.jpg

Back