Why are young people still talking about McGregor?

I love broccoli tbf, but vegans drive me nuts sir lol
Yeah I grew up in northern Sweden while Umeå had a vegan cult of malnutritioned people.
I always said. If you do not build muscle as a vegan and show yourself more healthy then they are.
You are just out on another flagellant ego trip like all the rest of this worlds cultist retards feeling holy about stuff!

Yeah I grew up in northern Sweden while Umeå had a vegan cult of malnutritioned people.
I always said. If you do not build muscle as a vegan and show yourself more healthy then they are.
You are just out on another flagellant ego trip like all the rest of this worlds cultist retards feeling holy about stuff!

I've had a few friends that were vegan and I wanted to twist their heads off because of their incessant preaching, all while having bitch tits from the soy....smh.

I've had a few friends that were vegan and I wanted to twist their heads off because of their incessant preaching, all while having bitch tits from the soy....smh.
I am still a vegan!
I just don't get to eat a lot of it because of wife and kids.
I try to put things in their food but mostly just end up eating their meat instead.
But that is ok.
I try. And that is enough for me nowadays or pretty much from the start.
I really hate sectist bullshit.

I am still a vegan!
I just don't get to eat a lot of it because of wife and kids.
I try to put things in their food but mostly just end up eating their meat instead.
But that is ok.
I try. And that is enough for me nowadays or pretty much from the start.
I really hate sectist bullshit.

Agreed sir.

I don't know. You should tell us as you posted this thread right here with Conor McGregor in the title. Why did you think it was threadworthy?

I went to the hardware store to buy what little Sweden allows me to do with my own house renovating, without a proper plumber..
In the que for ice cream and sausages a young lad was pestering his father about Connor McGregor!?
How does that even work? Is the leprechaun some kind of vile Instagram star for youngsters now.
Can you fill me in on this?
It's mostly old folks

I went to the hardware store to buy what little Sweden allows me to do with my own house renovating, without a proper plumber..
In the que for ice cream and sausages a young lad was pestering his father about Connor McGregor!?
How does that even work? Is the leprechaun some kind of vile Instagram star for youngsters now.
Can you fill me in on this?

The answer is small minds cannot comprehend big spirits.

d7c8dddea9f4ecf48c73a9e3e3ffb70d.jpg

Last edited:
Back