5 most over-rated rappers

Wayne is the most overrated ever, but current Eminem is up there. His music now is just horrible and has been for a decade
Big L is p4p pretty overrated. There are people who seriously say he is the greatest ever

Eminem stuff has actually improved since the post Eminem Show days. I'll never understand how Lil Wayne got over.

meek mill has to be included

a bunch of people know think hes nasty because he yells his verses

Eminem stuff has actually improved since the post Eminem Show days. I'll never understand how Lil Wayne got over.

No, it has not. Eminem show was meh, his past 3 albums have been horrible.

People shitting on Jay makes me laugh.

meek mill has to be included

a bunch of people know think hes nasty because he yells his verses

Where I'm from he has to be the most popular rapper.

It's cause his music is made to turn people up.

Drake
Lil Wayne
Nicki Minaj
Kendrick Lamar
Nas

How is Nas overrated? I only ask because you seem to understand what other shit rappers are in the others on your list, I'm just a little perplexed as to how you lumped Nas in with those jokers.

On the thread itself, there is no definition for "overrated" different people have set their own bar differently for certain artists. Everyone is overrated by someone.

I understand people not liking Jay, but denying his rhyme skills on RD, Vol.1, Blueprint, Black Album and American Gangster is just silly.

No, it has not. Eminem show was meh, his past 3 albums have been horrible.

None of his stuff was as bad as Encore and Relapse. Recovery was a huge improvement once he sobered up. MMLP2 was hit or miss but his hits was pretty damn good.

you laughing with them? Cause Jay is mediocre at best.

If you can listen to "Politics as Usual" think that it's mediocre, I really can't pretend to give a fuck about your opinion

Are we talking currently? All time?

Eminem is shit now. That said, Big L is the most overrated of all time.

ab-soul > kendrick lamar

ug07e397.gif

None of his stuff was as bad as Encore and Relapse. Recovery was a huge improvement once he sobered up. MMLP2 was hit or miss but his hits was pretty damn good.
Encore had some awesome verses. Stupid songs, but good rhyming. Rap Bot has been canning it up for a decade

How is Nas overrated? I only ask because you seem to understand what other shit rappers are in the others on your list, I'm just a little perplexed as to how you lumped Nas in with those jokers.

On the thread itself, there is no definition for "overrated" different people have set their own bar differently for certain artists. Everyone is overrated by someone.

I'm speaking very specifically to the ones who call Nas the GOAT solely off Illmatic.

Back