Nick would slap the s--- outta izzy

Superman Elbow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For real though, I see nick not respecting him at all and walking him down to punching range meanwhile Izzy lands good shots but can't hurt nick especially without his kicks and starts getting bing bang boomed with punches skipping off his dome.

Izzy would have to pull a Jones and run the whole damn fight to come out on top.

giphy.gif

If he still looks like he’s close to his prime he’d have a good chance of beating Izzy. Suits Izzy too as there are no real money fights in his division.

With a win over Lawler Díaz fights either Masvidal or Izzy next, for sure

Figured these hilariously inane 'hot takes' would begin Saturday.
Nice seeing they've already started three days before the scheduled fight.

Last edited:
He would probably get the chance to slap him during the fight but still lose 50-45.

For real though, I see nick not respecting him at all and walking him down to punching range meanwhile Izzy lands good shots but can't hurt nick especially without his kicks and starts getting bing bang boomed with punches skipping off his dome.

Izzy would have to pull a Jones and run the whole damn fight to come out on top.

How many fights does Nick have at 185? Does even have any wins at that weight? Do you honestly think, in 2021 after a massive hiatus, that he would beat the current 185 champ?

I think you would snap back to reality if you had to wager something tangible (like money) on that outcome.

With extreme quickness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back