Media .

I don't care. I'm not a fan of the guilty by association mentality.

Pretty sure that POS Tekashi 69 had something with an underage girl, so f*ck Sean for doing anything with him.
You’d have to cancel a lot of people then, that stuff with 6ix9ine happened when he was 17 before he was really known

Super weird that O’Malley is such a fanboy for a hype rapper with shitty face tattoos. Plenty of reasons to dislike this guy.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hmm, with Takeshi still living, this makes me not fear gangs as much. I thought he'd be dead within a week of release, after all his squealing.
The one guy he truly fucked over was this kid named Kooda who was ordered to shoot at Chief Keef in Times Square, but Kooda is from a different Bloods set... the other guys he ratted on were fucking his baby’s mama, stealing his money, robbed and kidnapped him, and were going to kill him lol

Gangs are for punks. The ting i see with a lot of them gangs to is they all betray each other. Just a bunch of weak fools. All that gun bull crap is just all these young idiots scared to scrap. To use their hands to defend themselves like a man if they have to. I have zero respect for any of them wannabe hard gang members.

This is why this movie was very satisfying: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3157224/ .

Hmm, with Takeshi still living, this makes me not fear gangs as much. I thought he'd be dead within a week of release, after all his squealing.

I thought this right off the bat. That no one went pulled up on him immediately was amazing. I'm surprised they didn't go at anyone that was affiliated either was telling.

They banging "likes" now, these little kids.

New vlog of O”malleys trip to Florida with Tekashi69 and partying with his squad

That fancy diamond watch they gifted to Sean is nice as hell. Anyone know what type it is?

stevewilldoit is the fucking man

Back