Michael Chandler vs. Justin Gaethje - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This looks like their next fight for both guys. Should be a very interesting bout, which I doubt will be boring.

michael-chandler-justin-gaethje-1024x576-1.jpg

Last edited:
Chandler tends to get hurt early. Not sure that will go well for him. He may be able to get the takedown and find the back.

Chandler is the epitome of 8 minutes of fight in him. Explosive as fuck and powerful hands though. Justin isn't the most defensively sound fighter.

Chandler chin is also shot and his karate stance just invites low kicks. He didn't react too well against Charles.

I'm going with Chandler :)
<JennieThumbsUp> Rebound fight to get him to the title ;)
Yes because beating guys that recently took an loss on their record or have losing streaks is totally worthy of a ts in the ufc, since it's being the new norm, ufc is just thankful majority of their fans are mindless apes and they can get away with this crap on the regular and they don't care about being credible cause they are shady as it gets anyways.

I'm biased because I just don't like chandler but even trying to think objectively I see gaethje winning this.

Literally two of my favorite fighters of all time but I still have to cheer for Chandler. Fans win for sure.

Yes because beating guys that recently took an loss on their record or have losing streaks is totally worthy of a ts in the ufc, since it's being the new norm, ufc is just thankful majority of their fans are mindless apes and they can get away with this crap on the regular and they don't care about being credible cause they are shady as it gets anyways.
Dustin gets the next shot obviously but the Chandler/Justin winner should get the shot after. There isn’t a matchup between two higher ranked guys unless they match up Islam VS Dairush. Plus Chandler was inches away from stopping Charles and Justin looked like a monster until he ran into Khabib, which is nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm going to be betting Justin by KO in this one, and feeling pretty good about it.

I’m going with Chandler because losing to Oliveira does not mean he is a can and he has activity on his side. Not to mention he probably hits harder than Gaethje.

Not to be a downer, but Chandler lost his last fight and should fight someone lower ranked like Islam. Not sure why he always gets to fight up the rankings.

I can see Gaethje winning in a long fight or in the pocket, but most aspects go to Chandler, so going with him.

From range exploding in Chandler's better. Also hits harder. Likely is the better grappler and should be the better wrestler, so sub chance goes to him. Fight IQ as well. Gaethje showed a good one vs Tony, but other than that he's been a brawler with no ground game.

Back