The indian dude who fought vera

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What you guys think? I don't think he beats ngannou lol and i know that vera is old and one heavyweight division is bad, but still i liked what i've seem of his skills i don't doubt he maybe could be a top 15 in the ufc.

Would be great marketing as well, india is a huge unexplored market

Hopefully he fights better than his brother that just got fired from UFC hahaha

d5077b2ccd02edccc508c3d401ed9823.jpeg

What you guys think? I don't think he beats ngannou lol and i know that vera is old and one heavyweight division is bad, but still i liked what i've seem of his skills i don't doubt he maybe could be a top 15 in the ufc.

Arjan Bhullar was already in the UFC, and was cut or didn't resign.
upload_2021-5-15_13-25-25.png

Juan Adams, Marcelo Golm, and Luis Henrique Barbosa de Oliveira are no longer in the UFC either.

View attachment 854888

Juan Adams, Marcelo Golm, and Luis Henrique Barbosa de Oliveira are no longer in the UFC either.
Oh shit so he was already in the ufc, didn't remember... Why he was cut though? Seems like he gone 3-1 in the promotion? Thats not worth cutting especially at heavyweight

Oh shit so he was already in the ufc, didn't remember... Why he was cut though? Seems like he gone 3-1 in the promotion? Thats not worth cutting especially at heavyweight

He fought out his contract and didn’t re-sign. UFC can’t cut you off a win unless you break something in your contract.

Last edited:

I watched it this morning and thought he looked like a bum. Vera was never very good but at this point is a complete jobber. That Indian dude doesn't even get ranked in the top 15 in UFC IMO.

I'm pretty sure they can terminate your contact anytime they want.

No they can’t, they can cut you anytime they want if you’re coming off a loss. Bhullar fought out his contract and the ufc either didn’t care to re-sign him or he wanted to go elsehwere.

View attachment 854888

Came here to day this same thing. He never fought anyone of note in the UFC, then left for a better offer (I assume, since he got Michael Chandler'd into a title fight in his 2nd fight there). I'd say he made the best of the situation.

Back