Media Umar Nurmagomedov sparring with Khamzat Chimaev

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
EvNfzY-XUAEmekq

I'm guessing recent. He's at vegas, has another fight in march iirc and also helping his brother prepare for his debut

Chimaev flew to Vegas on Dana white's dime to get some medical attention due to his covid complications.

Sweet, cheers bud!

That's what I was wondering about, whether Chim was back in the gym since being flown out for medical attention, I guess this is a positive sign he's on the mend then :)

Umar looking like Wonderboy in that other picture lol.

Would have preferred a clip, but still cool to see.

I would love to know how Khamzat's grappling compares against Nurmagomedov's.
Khamzat smashes umar grappling, too little.

If you're talking about Khabib, it would be interesting to see them grapple. Maybe we can see some footage now that he's retired. He supposed to be there soon, but he's not. Usman was supposed to fight in late feb, but bellator announced its in April. Umar is rumoured to fight in march.

Someone posted yesterday a Khabib video saying he is coming back,and that he is gonna fight Conor or GSP in september....til i realized that this video was probably a year old,and someone reuploaded it ahahaha

I knew it was bullshit when i couldnt find any other news about it or threads.

I heard Usman flash KOd Khamzat while Khamzat was yelling at a guy offscreen.

Why aren't the Eagles boys training at AKA? Is it closed due to Covid or?

I'm guessing recent. He's in vegas, has another fight in march iirc and also helping his brother, usman prepare for his debut

Chimaev flew to Vegas on Dana white's dime to get some medical attention due to his covid complications.

Nooooo, the fuck is wrong with them.
Khamzat you goof, don’t listen to the pink snowball, rest in bed for a couple more months.
Whats this kid doing back in gym...

Islam is right there training Usman and Umar with KHAMZAT

Translated:

These guys know what they want to achieve and put in a lot of effort # brothers

The guy on the left is in Bellator, right? How the hell is he allowed in PI?

Back