Fun Fact: Conor has Lost more rounds in the UFC than hes Won.

THE-06

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I did the math.
I was going through all of Conor’s UFC fights I’ve found that he has lost 9 rounds and won only 7.
I didn’t include KOs or submissions as wins or losses because its not a complete round and they would have just canceled each other out.

Holloway 3W
Siver 1W
Mendes 1L
Nate 1L
Nate 3L 2W
Eddie 1W
Khabib 3L
This is not a good record for someone who is literally called a Diamond.

Do you think Conor needs to put away Dustin early?
Anyway, I fully believe Conor will win, but I thought this was interesting.

Well I’m pretty sure finishing a fight is a round win in the biggest possible way lol. This is some misleading reaching to get the desired outcome/talking point.

I did the math.
I was going through all of Conor’s UFC fights I’ve found that he has lost 9 rounds and won only 7.
I didn’t include KOs or submissions as wins or losses because its not a complete round and they would have just canceled each other out.

Holloway 3W
Siver 1W
Mendes 1L
Nate 1L
Nate 3L 2W
Eddie 1W
Khabib 3L
This is not a good record for someone who is literally called a Diamond.

Do you think Conor needs to put away Dustin early?
Anyway, I fully believe Conor will win, but I thought this was interesting.
I don’t even know what yer hoping to gain with so much false information. Are you just going with how YOU scored these rounds? Because the official judges scored them differently.

And how can you just overlook mcgregor s stoppage wins? By doing that, you’re saying a guy more potent at decisively winning fights is actually worthy of criticism. Baffling misguided view of his career

He actually sit down and count that shit, then made a thread about it

And how can you just overlook mcgregor s stoppage wins? By doing that, you’re saying a guy more potent at decisively winning fights is actually worthy of criticism. Baffling misguided view of his career
Because Conor has stoppage losses that I didn't include. They cancel each other out

According to you the rounds that knockouts happen don't count? And Conor lost 3 rounds against Nate and Khabib so you don't take official scorecards but your gut feeling? 1 round loss to Mendes?

Try harder next time instead of being a complete idiot.

Conor is 10-2 in the UFC and there's only one loss he didn't avenge because the guy is afraid and ran away.

Back