Fun Fact: Conor has Lost more rounds in the UFC than hes Won.

Do you honestly think Conor won the round he KO'd Mendes in? Did you watch that 2nd round?

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just short bus. If a guy gets knocked out or submitted in a round, he lost that round.

Conor is 10-2 in the UFC and there's only one loss he didn't avenge because the guy is afraid and ran away.

Conor spent 2 years doing nothing to get a rematch.

What a coward.

Do you honestly think Conor won the round he KO'd Mendes in? Did you watch that 2nd round?
giphy.gif

Not only was this idea dogshit to being with, you manipulated the scores

3L vs Khabib? Did you watch the fight? Missed round 3? 3 rounds lost in the 2nd night fight? Which ones?

I don't like Conor but this is just dumb

you may have knocked me the fuck out bro but you didnt win that round bro. after you stopped hitting me i was ready to go again bro. since you stopped after KOing me in the first round, that means your forfeit that round and the remaining 4.

I win 5 rounds to 0 bro

youre an idiot.

everyone knows winning rounds is more important than winning fights
this is why frankie edgar is the GOAT
he's won a thousand rounds and thrown a million punches

I did the math.
I was going through all of Conor’s UFC fights I’ve found that he has lost 9 rounds and won only 7.
I didn’t include KOs or submissions as wins or losses because its not a complete round and they would have just canceled each other out.

Holloway 3W
Siver 1W
Mendes 1L
Nate 1L
Nate 3L 2W
Eddie 1W
Khabib 3L
This is not a good record for someone who is literally called a Diamond.

Do you think Conor needs to put away Dustin early?
Anyway, I fully believe Conor will win, but I thought this was interesting.

Dude you must be :D
4fdc7eaa19a4ae2574bc5cea80ed82cc.png

Stopped at Nate 1L

McGregor beat the shit out of Diaz in the first fight during the first round. It was 10-7 for Conor at worst.

I did the math.
I was going through all of Conor’s UFC fights I’ve found that he has lost 9 rounds and won only 7.
I didn’t include KOs or submissions as wins or losses because its not a complete round and they would have just canceled each other out.

Holloway 3W
Siver 1W
Mendes 1L
Nate 1L
Nate 3L 2W
Eddie 1W
Khabib 3L
This is not a good record for someone who is literally called a Diamond.

Do you think Conor needs to put away Dustin early?
Anyway, I fully believe Conor will win, but I thought this was interesting.

Disregarding your dumb methodology of not counting rounds he literally KO'd his opponent in, how did he possible lose round 1 in Nate I, lose 3 rounds in Nate II, and lose all 3 rounds in Khabib? That's not the scores at all. There should be 3 more wins, and 3 less losses.

So actually he'd be 10-6 for WINS even in your methodology. And in reality be 18-8 when finishes are included.

Back