Fun Fact: Conor has Lost more rounds in the UFC than hes Won.

When you KO someone, it doesn't count as a round

#sherdoglogic increases everyday

I did the math.
I was going through all of Conor’s UFC fights I’ve found that he has lost 9 rounds and won only 7.
I didn’t include KOs or submissions as wins or losses because its not a complete round and they would have just canceled each other out.

Holloway 3W
Siver 1W
Mendes 1L
Nate 1L
Nate 3L 2W
Eddie 1W
Khabib 3L
This is not a good record for someone who is literally called a Diamond.

Do you think Conor needs to put away Dustin early?
Anyway, I fully believe Conor will win, but I thought this was interesting.

Where are you getting these scores from? They don't make sense, Conor won the Nate rematch yet you list him as losing the fight 3 rounds to 2.

The dumbest fun fact I ever heard. Here’s a fun fact: Dustin has been kod by a black and white guy and they were both southpaws.

I didn’t include KOs or submissions as wins or losses because its not a complete round and they would have just canceled each other out.
He has 8 T/KO wins and 2 sub losses. How does that cancel out exactly?

You picked a subjective criteria to make it meet your standards to criticize. A more clear way of saying what you tried to in this thread is that Conor fades in the later rounds and has had cardio issues, which there are probably more threads about on sherdog then any other topic.

[So there it is meme], insert here.

Where are you getting these scores from? They don't make sense, Conor won the Nate rematch yet you list him as losing the fight 3 rounds to 2.
And I missed this, but this too. You even manipulated the stats dishonestly to suit your narrative.

He's 8-8 by your own criteria.

All bias.
It's definitely a McGregor card coming up. I'm done posting on Sherdog till after this ish. This stuff has just gotten cooky for dooky ducks.

Last edited:
I did the math.
I was going through all of Conor’s UFC fights I’ve found that he has lost 9 rounds and won only 7.

Holloway 3W
Siver 1W
Mendes 1L
Nate 1L
Nate 3L 2W
Eddie 1W
Khabib 3L

Factually inaccurate.
Why don't you put up the real numbers and let your argument speak for itself?

That's patently false.

Conor haters not even trying anymore.

What a laughably stupid thread. Also, you're wrong. You aren't counting the rounds where he KO'd someone stiff.

"HUrrghhHh DURHGhH ConOR FanS! ThoSE RouNDs DOn'T CounT!!"

I did the math.

Holloway 3W
Siver 1W
Mendes 1L
Nate 1L
Nate 3L 2W
Eddie 1W
Khabib 3L

Conor haters are the worst. You made some very strange criteria to judge a guy who finishes most of his and still needed to lie to make a point.

Conor won 1R in Diaz 1 and 3 rounds in Diaz 2. He also won 3R against Khabib.

So he actually won 10 rounds and lost 7. If you add the rounds where fights were finished it’s 20 to 9.

Fuck off you lying bum

I did the math.

Holloway 3W
Siver 1W
Mendes 1L
Nate 1L
Nate 3L 2W
Eddie 1W
Khabib 3L

d8d9377b7f435020dfe1dc0e9df21333.gif

I did the math.

Holloway 3W
Siver 1W
Mendes 1L
Nate 1L
Nate 3L 2W
Eddie 1W
Khabib 3L

I bet those rounds that Conor finished the guy.....he won that round.

You could probably find several examples of this if you were to look. It's about the final tally of Ws & Ls though that ultimately matter.

Lol but that's not how you judge fighters.

Also, shouldn't he win the rounds in which he stops someone?

I did the math.

Holloway 3W
Siver 1W
Mendes 1L
Nate 1L
Nate 3L 2W
Eddie 1W
Khabib 3L

None of this is accurate. Are you going by your own judging, because you're not going by official scorecards. You're also leaving out the rounds Conor knocked his opponents out in.

This place never fails to show how far we have fallen down the dumbass hole. Haha!

Op... Guys, I did the math, left out the important math that debunked my math and look... Cannor is garbo!
<FookIsThatGuy><{hughesimpress}>

Adding stoppages as round wins and using how the rounds were actually scored.

Brimage (1-0)
Holloway (3-0)
Brandao (1-0)
Poirier (1-0)
Siver (2-0)
Mendes (1-1)
Aldo (1-0)
Diaz (1-1)
Diaz (3-2)
Alvarez (2-0)
Khabib (1-3)
Cerrone (1-0)

Actual rounds record 18-7.

Last edited:
None of this is accurate. Are you going by your own judging, because you're not going by official scorecards. You're also leaving out the rounds Conor knocked his opponents out in.
Do you honestly think Conor won the round he KO'd Mendes in? Did you watch that 2nd round?

Back