Old video of Colby without the act

Gonna need a new act now...

who knows for sure which side of colby is an act anymore?

I think he bought his own persona and redpilled himself.

That was Colby before Dana turned him into a circus monkey. He was pretty much Leon Edwards without the long layoff. Long win streak, didn't have a fan friendly style so Dana wouldn't give him the time of day. The UFC wanted to cut him. Colby gets the message, becomes a borderline racist and now he's trying to make the UFC great again etc..... It's sad but this is sports/business today. Mighty Mouse refused to play these games and that's why we got Askren. Don't get me wrong I loved seeing Askren get KO'd but it's too bad there aren't enough MMA fans that'll watch without the fake B.S. I guess it's the only way to attract the low IQ people from wrestling and others that love the storylines/drama.

That was Colby before Dana turned him into a circus monkey. He was pretty much Leon Edwards without the long layoff. Long win streak, didn't have a fan friendly style so Dana wouldn't give him the time of day. The UFC wanted to cut him. Colby gets the message, becomes a borderline racist and now he's trying to make the UFC great again etc..... It's sad but this is sports/business today. Mighty Mouse refused to play these games and that's why we got Askren. Don't get me wrong I loved seeing Askren get KO'd but it's too bad there aren't enough MMA fans that'll watch without the fake B.S. I guess it's the only way to attract the low IQ people from wrestling and others that love the storylines/drama.

Good Post...

His nice guy personality there is an act.

The "heel" is his real persona. He used to be Jon Jones' roommate. Jones hates him. He was best friends with Masvidal. Masvidal hates him. ATT kicked him out. Everyone he meets hates him and kicks him out. It's a pattern. He's not a good guy. He's a real life heel.

He's a heel acting as a face faking being a heel.

His nice guy personality there is an act.

The "heel" is his real persona. He used to be Jon Jones' roommate. Jones hates him. He was best friends with Masvidal. Masvidal hates him. ATT kicked him out. Everyone he meets hates him and kicks him out. It's a pattern. He's not a good guy. He's a real life heel.

He's a heel acting as a face faking being a heel.

co-sign

How long can you "act" like a douche before you become a douche?

PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID--ITS NOT AN ACT YALL--IT WAS A PROPER ADJUSTMENT YA FUCK TARDS

Colby is a prick lol. Doesnt mean he cant show kindness or be nice. but the guys a dirtbag also. the whole 'its an act' thing is somewhat true, but also a convenient excuse for any wrongdoings

War Colby, The People's Champ
Tyrone NoGoodley will never recover from quitting in the octagon to his biggest rival, Colby retired that man

Back