UFC 4 trailer

Sick headkick by Fury!!!

I will need to see the gameplay changes cause the trailer has not sold me.

There's already a thread for the "adults" that like children's entertainment.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ts-it-out-early-on-her-instagram-lol.4119759/
1515618086839.gif
Wow look at Captain Edge Lord over here

Bow down to his edginess

<36>

Hopefully they actually make decent changes to the gameplay instead of papering over the cracks with nice graphics like they do with FIFA

thats really the cover? their wearing street clothes, thats weird

You wrote the same thing in another thread and I will repeat myself: I do not care about likes, only a kid would care about something like that. Funny how people get on their toes when you make them notice that they have the tastes of a 14yo.
57d.gif
It's a video game bro. People like video games across ages.

Is EA releasing this on PC this time? I don't know why UFC refuses to make a PC version of any of their games as there's obviously money to be made otherwise EA wouldn't release PC versions of Madden & Fifa.

You need to see Izzy's oiled up skinny boi abs?
is that supposed to be a homophobe joke? i was just making an obsevation. i see what their going for with the street vibe, was just thinking if id seen a sports game that wasnt in uniform.

Haven't played a UFC game in years... Still think NWO vs WCW is the go to when it comes to sports entertainment...

The Animations seem made for PS2 Times WTF... Only gonna buy cause Jorge is the King of this game! Wtf is EA doing shitty company

Back